Honored Contributor

Re: Jaden Smith is modeling for Louis Vuitton

I think LV just wants the publicity. I think Jaden wants to be "one of the girls".  He's obviously a young man with "issues"; issues that aren't going to be addressed by wearing skirts in glossy magazine ads. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@shoekitty, you not only deserve the "heart"for the day, you deserve a diamond heart!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Some people are eccentric; it's just the way they are and they don't think about actually "being" eccentric.  However, that Smith family tries to act as though they are eccentric because they think it will make them interesting.

Guess what, Smiths?  NOT!!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Some people are eccentric; it's just the way they are and they don't think about actually "being" eccentric.  However, that Smith family tries to act as though they are eccentric because they think it will make them interesting.

Til

Guess what, Smiths?  NOT!!!

I think you may be right. Neither JPS nor WS were doing too much exciting (in the press) until the children were born. Then the Free Range unschooled unhampered by convention etcetcetcetc lifestyle emerged.

No consequence to me either way, but if you're making money off the idiosyncrasies of your situation, someone's going to have something to say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

David Bowie did that gender bending thing back in the 70's.  But, David Bowie was...well DAVID Bowie, and he is one talented person..  He easily got away with everything, because it was new, came naturally and he was a famous entertainer WITH talent! .  He is still going strong today.  Talent gets you  longevity in the business,  it is a brutal business.   Some people try too hard and that comes across too.

edited for horrible spelling and errors! LOL!  geesh, I am getting bad