Respected Contributor

Re: Jaden Smith is modeling for Louis Vuitton

It makes no sense to me that a designer would choose a male to represent their line of female clothing.

As for the Smiths, they are one strange bunch.  Both kids should thank their lucky stars they have wealthy, famous parents because if they didn't, the talentless twosome would not have careers.

Mom and Dad are a couple of flakes themselves.  Whatever happened to the private school they opened that the religious affiliation was Scientology?  Then there are the stories about their universal love for both sexes.

Esteemed Contributor

Again, all I can say is........ Some people are nuts!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i can only say this, if jaden was my son, i would ask him if he had anything he wanted to talk to me about.  no recriminations.  just talk to me son. or maybe he is just enjoying himself and having fun.   

Honored Contributor

I'm sure it must go without saying that parental input and nurturance have had NOTHING to do with his lengthy string of successes so far.

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of any of that family.  If there were a movie I wanted to see that Jada or either of the kids were in I would definitely not go.  Maybe Will.  The icing on the cake was when the tactless Jada was on a talk show talking about having s*x in the limo on the way to one of the award shows.

Respected Contributor

@baker wrote:

I have a feeling Jaden is just looking for exposure, any kind of exposure. I can only imagine how hard it is to single yourself out when you have such famous parents.

"looking for exposure"? I think he's found it! Why LV would use him is beyond me!

Respected Contributor

It just seems to be that "gender-neutral" is becoming the thing.  It's been happening for awhile.  So I do wonder about an agenda. Pretty soon you won't be able to tell the males from the females. Like there's something wrong with being one or the other.

Super Contributor

well, skirts are way more comfortable. Who cares what he wears? 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's obviously just for shock value and publicity.  

Esteemed Contributor