Trusted Contributor

Oh my goodness.  Jacque is always complaining that she doesn't have a waist.  Who cares about a waist when you have legs like hers?  She could make ads for hot pants !

I would object to a short romper on just about anybody else on QVC's roster.  her guileless personality makes it perfectly acceptable, cute even.

Respected Contributor

She looks great! She always does! I agree with  "who new she had those legs?"!  I  really do enjoy her style!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield

I do not like this romper on Jacque, too short!

Respected Contributor

Jacque looks awesome - she's got a pair of legs on her!  I think she's lost weight, even her face looks thinner - if I had those legs I would wear a romper too!

Esteemed Contributor

She looks absolutely fabulous!

Honored Contributor

I was taken aback, at first, since it was so short....but it grew on me.  

WHAT a beauty!  Her legs went on for days.  #WorkItGirl

Respected Contributor

She does have beautiful skin and saw her in the romper. Nice legs, I am jealous, wish mine looked liked her.

Valued Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

She does have beautiful skin and saw her in the romper. Nice legs, I am jealous, wish mine looked liked her.

Ditto!

Trusted Contributor

She looked so good today.  I think that she lost weight cause it shows in her face.  She is very pretty anyway and really pulled off the look.  I sure know that I couldn't wear it.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked beautiful!!! She looked very classy IMO! Some may think it was too short and inappropriate, but she wore it well!! I'm jealous!!!😋