Super Contributor

I liked Jacque's hair when she first cut it. She must have thick hair to pull of that cut. I agree, she is absolutely gorgeous, her skin is flawless. So jealous. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 brii said:

I didn't see her new hairstyle.

I get QVC Plus, but I never think to watch it.

If you go to the program guide and click on QVC Plus, you put your zip code in and it will tell you where to find it in your area, depending on your cable provider.

Ahh thanks. I just checked but only Dish and Direct TV customers get it. I'm with our cable company.

Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 10/3/2014 brii said:

If you go to the program guide and click on QVC Plus, you put your zip code in and it will tell you where to find it in your area, depending on your cable provider.

Ahh thanks. I just checked but only Dish and Direct TV customers get it. I'm with our cable company.

It's basically just reruns - LOL

Esteemed Contributor

There are so many new looks and hairdos that management may want to take a whole new photoshoot for the pictures on the hosts' page.

Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 brii said:
On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 10/3/2014 brii said:

It's basically just reruns - LOL

That's what I thought it was too but then Jacque posted on her FB page she was debuting her new "do" on Q Plus from 9-11 so it must have been live? When I go to the items shown during that time, they are all old presentations, none of them with Jacque.

Honored Contributor

Lipstick, I just read her FB page. It said QVC Plus programs are typically on a 3 hour delay, but on rare occasions will have a live program. Tonight's show must be the exception.

For anyone that's interested, she posted a link to QVC Plus to watch on the computer.

Honored Contributor

I think Sandra's recent cuts age her as well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

When I dyed my hair blonde from black a couple of months ago, only three women I know said it looked nice. EVERY SINGLE OTHER WOMAN criticized the change and said I looked awful. I wanted to punch each one in the face. I can criticize with the best of them, but ask "Do you like it?" or say a white lie. BUT DON'T CRITICIZE ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT! Poster, I am talking to you. Don't we deal with enough as women and our appearance?

Respected Contributor
On 10/3/2014 sashamatthews said:

When I dyed my hair blonde from black a couple of months ago, only three women I know said it looked nice. EVERY SINGLE OTHER WOMAN criticized the change and said I looked awful. I wanted to punch each one in the face. I can criticize with the best of them, but ask "Do you like it?" or say a white lie. BUT DON'T CRITICIZE ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT! Poster, I am talking to you. Don't we deal with enough as women and our appearance?

You should be glad that people gave you their honest opinion. Why would you want to punch someone in the face for being honest?

Don't ask for an opinion if you do not want an honest answer.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure who did Jacque's hair but Maria McCool has done all the other new hairstyles and I love them all.

I think Sandra looks fabulous with shorter hair. I personally like it much better when it's parted on the side and not straight down the middle but that's my own thing.

I love Jane's hair and Carolyn's hair looks fantastic as well. I also love Nancy's hair shorter, although this isn't new.

When Jacque cut her hair short the last time, I thought she looked fantastic with the shorter do.