Super Contributor

WHOA! Jacque just got her haircut and it is so different. I am not loving it AT ALL! Think it ages her about 10 years!! Some people can truly rock short hair while some others look much better with it long. Jacque is one of the latter. Thankfully it's only hair and it can grow back if she wants.

She's on now live til 11pm EST on the QVC Plus channel.

Respected Contributor

I think that she looks fabulous!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

There are several new haircuts amongst the QVC host team. I saw Jacque with Laura Geller recently and I liked her haircut. I thought it was glamorous. They have different hair types and textures, so while not exactly the same, there are shared similarities between the new hairdos being worn by Jacque, Sandra B., and Carolyn G.

I finally saw Jane Treacy's blonde streak, and it's ok, but did not wow me.

Honored Contributor

Is it a wig?

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen much QVC lately so I haven't noticed her new "do". Jacque is gorgeous! I've met her at a Beauty Bash, and she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen. She's also super sweet and unassuming.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Would someone kindly inform me of the whereabouts of this QVC Plus channel I keep reading about ? Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

Jacques new haircut looks great! Bouncy and natural.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I don't get QVC Plus on my cable so I've not seen it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see her new hairstyle.

I get QVC Plus, but I never think to watch it.

If you go to the program guide and click on QVC Plus, you put your zip code in and it will tell you where to find it in your area, depending on your cable provider.

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter and I were at the Girlfriend's Weekend at QVC about a month ago. Jacque was one of the hosts we met and talked with. She said that Joan Rivers and David liked her hair when she cut it short one other time. Jacque was scheduled to do a show with Joan and was going to have her hair cut before that show to surprise them. She said that she was going to go ahead with the haircut in honor of Joan.

I am anxious to see her new do. BTW Jacque is beautiful in person and VERY nice. She told us how mean some ladies are to her on FACEBOOK. They tell her she is ugly, that her "Botox" job must have been botched, etc. She doesn't read this forum because of the meanness. (her husband told her not to bother reading it)

We need to remember that these hosts are real people, mothers, daughters, and they are dealing with all the things that we are dealing with in life. Hosting on QVC is their job, not their whole life. I certainly wouldn't want to be critiqued (sp?) every time I stepped out the door to face the world.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!