Respected Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales seems off to me......very strange!

@dex wrote:

I think she is having a hard time over the recent losses of family members.

I didn't know about that. The I'm sorry to hear that. 

Honored Contributor

Tx Starlight: I thought it was just ME. I noticed a big change in a lot of hosts, too. If the Q is putting pressure on them to SELL SELL SELL or worse reward sales w/ bonuses or base salary on their sales instead of how long they've been with the company, it all spells  STRESS!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about all the losses Jacque has had recently.  I know she lost either her brother or BIL but that was quite awhile ago.

I thought something was odd with Jacque back when she was gone from QVC due to a vitamin deficiency.  It started with the odd video she did on FB from her car, explaining her absence and things just seemed odder from there.  I hope everything is well with her.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, OP. I always thought Jacque did a good job, but since her return she is different and acting "strange" and not in a good way. She always had a good, light-hearted way of selling that is now silly and "strange."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She hasn't been the same to me since she was off for that extended period.......didn't look or act the same...........jmo.  No judgement, but I did notice something.

Valued Contributor

For those of you.....

who notice her being different, I agree. When she first came back I saw her on air I saw her presenting a dyson cleaner in a dress so short it almost showed all her cash and prizes. I thought to myself What the what? Has she lost it? 

I turn the channel on any host that repeats the same phrase 100 times in a show. She's one of them.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...