Super Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales seems off to me......very strange!

I think Jacque is a beautiful, bubbly host.  I enjoy it when she is presenting and I hope all is well with her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
Perhaps she's retaliating. It's not like they're giving her the air time that they used to right?
I used to see her all the time and now I hardly ever do

@Andreatoo- maybe that's the reason why she has limited airtime....

Honored Contributor

If you asked me a year ago I would have said that Jackie was on the fast track to getting a show with her name on it. Now look
Respected Contributor

She has seemed odd to me as well. I'm sorry if she has suffered loss in her family. 

Honored Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

I think Jacque is a beautiful, bubbly host.  I enjoy it when she is presenting and I hope all is well with her.  

ITA

She's one of my favs!  I don't see her often,but I think that's probably due to her choice.

She's gorgeous in person-I met her years ago at a Beauty Bash-beautiful!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

It seems to me that all of the hosts are now doing the "hard sell." They must have been instructed to do this by the powers-that-be, in an attempt to increase sales. I imagine that for many viewers it has the opposite effect. I know it does for me-- it causes me to promptly change the channel.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

I agree.  I don't really get hung up on personalities unless they don't give the proper product info.  I saw some of that show talked about here.  Didn't notice a problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She sure looks more and more beautiful...........If she is acting a bit more 'energetic', I'm thinking that they are telling the hosts to step up the enthusiasm.  I've lately noticed a slight 'bounce' in many of the more demure hosts.  .......... Channeling 'Higgins' (Magnum P.I.) once again:   Years and years ago, when I was a young, clueless new employee, I was taken out to lunch by one of the other already existing women employees........... Anyway, she told me that I didn't have enough enthusiasm, that I should 'step-up' my energy, etc.   I said 'O.K.', thought about it for a week or two, and then gave my two-week notice.  Best thing I ever did, employment-wise, in the scheme of things.  One of the two actual owners of that successful company gave me an excellent reference, which was beneficial in my later employment venture(s).  Huge. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

'All in all', I'm thinking that we should be true to our own unique personalities.  The way we feel most comfortable with ourselves.  As long as it's within company guidelines, of course.   Jacque seems fine to me, and more beautiful each time I see her.  Love her hairstyle!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).