Trusted Contributor

She's on again. Did she get an eye lift? Something is different around the eyes. Maybe more glam makeup? Her eyes look very well rested and more glamourous. She looks really good!

Esteemed Contributor

This is from my post on the beauty board:

Jacque looks beautiful on her "Host of Beauty Favorites" show this evening. Her makeup is flawless and her hair has that Nick Chavez coiffed look. I don't see Jacque very often, so I was taken aback by how good she looked today. The top of the dress is also very flattering.

Good job to Jacque and whomever helped out backstage.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Hey there Trix!

Yeah, would love to know who did her makeup. But something is different around the eye area, and of course a different hairstyle with highlights. I too was taken back by how beautiful she looks. She has that WOW factor tonight and last night. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was watching her last night on Shoe Shopping - I had no idea Jacque was so pretty - she looked gorgeous. Nothing special, but perfect hair and makeup. And I think the self tanner made a difference as well. I hope she stays with whatever she was doing. I don't get to see her very often either, but I'm really impressed!

Just noticed Dr. Gross made a comment on how pretty she looks. He's right!!

Super Contributor

Her makeup is the best ever, and her hair has never looked better!

Trusted Contributor
She has posted pics of herself natural with no makeup (beautiful canvas for makeup). I think when we lose weight our features are brought out. I know I look better when I drop 10 lbs. TV makes everyone look larger, everyone who has seen the hosts say how tiny they are.
Honored Contributor

When she's allowed to be herself she can be a pleasant host. For quite some time though, it seemed they had her so wound up I couldn't endure an entire show of her. Of course, it seems TPTB want all the hosts to be essentially unbearable these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
She looked absolutely beautiful. It is my understanding that if Mally is on, Mally does Jacqui's makeup backstage. I also agree that Jacqui is the most beautiful host.
Honored Contributor
On 3/8/2014 3star said: She looked absolutely beautiful. It is my understanding that if Mally is on, Mally does Jacqui's makeup backstage. I also agree that Jacqui is the most beautiful host.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
I loved the dress she had on the other day. She looked beautiful. She has the most gorgeous skin