New Contributor

Re: Jackie the blond plus sized model

While I certainly have my opinons Iam just confused on people who feel the need to make such offensive remarks while hiding behind their computers.

This is a big world and different strokes 4 different folks...  

If you don't have anything NICE 2 SAY - you shouldn't say anything.  Please

have some class you sound like a bully!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Let's not point out Jackie as this is not her fault - I think it looks terrible on EVERYONE!  It's just not flattering to any body. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She is so lovely....but Logo looks terrible on her....it as almost painful to see her dressed in the TS top today.....she looks a mess. How can Lori think it looks good on Jackie? 

Frankly most every item I see on her looks too small and therefore unattractive to her shape.

Honored Contributor

I have seen Jackie the model in more tailored clothes and she looks 20 lbs. thinner. I agree LOGO is very hard to wear, the petite models and hosts can pull it off, but they don't look that great in that fashion either.

Honored Contributor

Ive seen Jackie model several Logo tunics this afternoon and she looked great.  Someone must have caught her in one unflattering style. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I saw her and thought the same thing, the TSV did no look good on her.  Since she is a larger gal,as am I , it will be a pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching Lori's styles for years. Never bought any though. I like some of the pieces she's presented VERY much, but i find I like them better on a hanger than on a model.

I agree Logo isn't flattering to Jackie, or most of the models. Jackie has a natural, active outdoors-y style about her that's in conflict with layered 'frills'.

Kate, who looks "5th Avenue" elegant, poised, and polished

(and happy!) modeling Louis Dell'Olio looks like a gawky scarecrow wearing ill fitting cast-offs in Logo.

But hosts Amy and Sharon, and Lori share that 'pixie' quality some petite's keep into adulthood, and are both good in Lori's designs.

Lori brings us the ruffles and lace of Romantic fashion style, adds the mix and match 'no rules' of Ingenue, and then designs it for Gamine types, like herself.

Is that cutting edge?...or hot mess?

I'll leave that to the eye of the beholder.

So, back to Jackie...

Has Jackie commented anywhere about how she is creating her tousled beachy hairstyle?

She's been wearing it for weeks and I think it is very flattering and the most attractive style I've seen on her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First of all, a size 12 or 14 should not be considered a plus size.  I think all the models look horrible in Logo not just Jackie.  That tsv cardigan looks good on no one -- why?  Because there is so much fabric left in the front of the cardigan and it's too long and finally, it's simply ugly.  Maybe there are women buying her $60 to $80 tops but it will never be me.  I do not fall for the hype.   Also, this tsv cardigan should be called the Bag Lady Special.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

If you think logo looks bad on Jackie,how about that beautiful tall model Kate.As far as I  think her stuff looks like a rummage sale,the prices make you look the other way

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise

I agree!

And Stacey looks totally out of her fashion element!