Valued Contributor

Just caught a glimpse of Jazkie on the Logo segment.  Wearing leggings and a top. rocked it!  She is another who often is not properly styled with the correct proportions.  She's a beauty any way but sometimes the stylist don't do her justice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jackie! You're rocking it!

***just curious***

Why does everyone & I mean everyone (host, hostesses, vendors, etc. fawn over Jackie the model?  No other QVC model gets as much admireation & attention as her.  Is she a supervisor over the other models or something?  Been at QVC the longest?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see her with bangs again.  Her photos on line with bangs are really stunning.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac my own personal opinion is that she seems to really enjoy what she does.  She constantly smiles (really smiles, not fake smile), has a good time and laughs.  Some of the models, take the role a little more like it is NY Fashion Week.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she just has an outgoing personality.  Who can say why one person seems better liked that others.  Personally, I enjoy Angela (you usually only see her in the mornings, especially Saturday and Maureen.  They are all pretty and seem nice.  It's just a matter of preference.  I don't think it seems like Jackie gets special treatment.

Respected Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@Mz iMac my own personal opinion is that she seems to really enjoy what she does.  She constantly smiles (really smiles, not fake smile), has a good time and laughs.  Some of the models, take the role a little more like it is NY Fashion Week.

I get the feeling they all enjoy what they do.  They all smile, and they have to.  If they are good at their job, they can turn on a smile no matter what.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I get the feeling they all enjoy what they do.  They all smile, and they have to.  If they are good at their job, they can turn on a smile no matter what.

There is a difference among smiles though.  Some have a fake smile plastered on their face because they are modeling on camera and have to smile.  Other models are smiling even with their eyes.  A true smile.  And that is Jackie.    

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Some of the models, take the role a little more like it is NY Fashion Week.

Which as it should be.  After all they are models! Smiley Happy  Their job(s) is to model PERIOD!

Reason why my favorite is Katia - Naomi Campbell of QVC.  Girlfriend models like she's on a Paris & Italian runway instead of a QVC stage. www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

I think the answer is twofold:

She's relatable because she isn't the 'perfect' model size 0 and also because she's one of only a couple of models that's  miced up so we get to hear her and have a glimpse in to her personality..

Honored Contributor

I like Deanna and Jackie, both very good at modeling clothes, and seem like they have really good personalities. Stacy is very good at makeup modeling, love to see her on with BE especially. Anne the tall, dark haired model who is on a lot with Dennis Basso is really good at modeling clothes too......I like a lot of the models, but I see Deanna, Jackie and Stacy the most it seems!