Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I live in the DC area, so I have a variety of coats for every season.

The one I get the most use out of this time of year is a Jones New York raincoat with removable lining.  It is a true full length coat that comes almost to my ankles, so I can wear a dress or skirt and my legs are covered.  It has a removable liner so I tend to wear it most of the year here but I have other raincoats so I never take the lining out of this one anymore.  I've had it for many years.

I also have this IM TSV from when he first came to QVC.

A198839
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Trench Coat with Logo Buttons

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Trench-Coat-with-Logo-Buttons.product.A198839.html

I have it in the pink, but I wish I had it in the ivory, too.

@VaBelle35 I have 2 of those IM coats. I have the kelly green/navy (which I get compliments on every time I wear it) and the black/pink.

Honored Contributor

I'm in Ohio and we have a need for jackets, sometimes in July!  In fact today I have my winter coat on and we are expecting 1-3" of snow about the time I get out of work.

I have been looking for a new spring rain coat for quite awhile now and still haven't found what I want.  I don't buy from DB but even if I did, this wouldn't be the jacket for me. 

However, I do think it's odd that this is at least the second, if not third, rain coat type TSV.   

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of light jackets that I use mostly in the fall. There is a short window here in the spring, because  we don't usually have much of a spring.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Harpa

I'm with you but I like cold weather clothing/colors in general.

Meanwhile I live in Miami! lol I've got a bunch of really cute jackets that I have to put into closely monitored rotation....

Honored Contributor

Here in Colorado we wear jackets year-round. It gets cold when your high in the mountains. Heck, there is still snow on them in June.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I live in the "cool" green mountains.  In spring, unless you're having a personal summer, you'd better have a few jackets because when you get in the car it's between 40-50.  In the late afternoon, it's coming down from 75-80 degrees.

Image result for western nc

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I live in the DC area, so I have a variety of coats for every season.

The one I get the most use out of this time of year is a Jones New York raincoat with removable lining.  It is a true full length coat that comes almost to my ankles, so I can wear a dress or skirt and my legs are covered.  It has a removable liner so I tend to wear it most of the year here but I have other raincoats so I never take the lining out of this one anymore.  I've had it for many years.

I also have this IM TSV from when he first came to QVC.

A198839
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Trench Coat with Logo Buttons

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Trench-Coat-with-Logo-Buttons.product.A198839.html

I have it in the pink, but I wish I had it in the ivory, too.

@VaBelle35 I have 2 of those IM coats. I have the kelly green/navy (which I get compliments on every time I wear it) and the black/pink.

@DJs mom  I saw someone recently in the grocery store in the Kelly Green and I was kicking myself for not getting it.  It is really nice in person.

I bet there are some on eBay.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Maybe it is because I live in the south but I am ready for spring fashions not jackets.  Even if I lived where I would still be wearing a jacket I think I would have gotten what I needed by now and be ready for a new season. I was just kind of shocked at this TSV.

In many places, that jacket is a spring fashion. In San Francisco and the pacific northwest, that jacket would be something people could wear months out of the year the way I'm able to go without a jacket 9 months out of the year where I am. Smiley Happy

In some places, they're expecting a huge snowstorm and that jacket won't be keeping anyone warm enough.

I'm also in the south and I'm already wearing my spring clothes, too. But my parents are near San Francisco and it's still quite cold there. While it was still 70 outside when I went to bed in Austin, I don't think their high even hit 70 yesterday.

Respected Contributor
VaBelle35, I just scored on of those Isaac coats in pink from eBay for less than $20. It's missing a button but hardly looks worn. I feel so chic in it.