Honored Contributor

I saw this is in the store last week!  It's super cute.  I know many some on these boards love Anthropologie, so I thought I'd share the link.  I'm really not even into "olive" green, but this is adorable.

I may get it after work today, but I so wanted a 20% off day, lol.  That happens occasionally.Smiley Surprised

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Jacket ladies.....CUTE...

Oh yeah, CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!  Love the 'curly' fabric for the sleeves and then I love the casualness of the body of it.  This one could so be me!  I didn't check the price.  I used to get anthropologie catalogs but I don't order so I guess I'm off their mailing list.  I do love their offerings in everything though whether it's fashions for me or for my home.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi win!  

Hand to God, I had the Anthropologie catalogue in my hand two minutes ago, opened it and there was this jacket!  Very cute!  

Anthropologie has become one of my favorite go-to stores.  I like their casual, boho styling, their housewares and the fact that it is so convenient right down the street.  

Happy Friday!  

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies!   Magic--how are you?? 

I saw it in the store last Saturday.  I didn't buy on the spot, LOL.  I think I"m going back later today as the reviews are good and it's on their home page.  It will probably sell out. I love Anthro's fall/winter pieces!

Have a great weekend!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Oh yeah, CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!  Love the 'curly' fabric for the sleeves and then I love the casualness of the body of it.  This one could so be me!  I didn't check the price.  I used to get anthropologie catalogs but I don't order so I guess I'm off their mailing list.  I do love their offerings in everything though whether it's fashions for me or for my home.

$178 I think, lol !  I wish it was 20% off!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute jacket! At $178 it seemed reasonable. All reviews are five stars but one, who complained of it being boxy. Item description says swing coat style so I would not expect fitted. Sleeves have sequins on them!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Win, I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I saw it in the store last Saturday.  I didn't buy on the spot, LOL.  I think I"m going back later today as the reviews are good and it's on their home page.  It will probably sell out. I love Anthro's fall/winter pieces!

Have a great weekend!

Smiley Happy

Win ~ I had to laugh when I had just put the Anthro paper catalogue ( I request because I love the pictures) down and came here only to see your post.  When I passed the store yesterday, I looked for a sale banner in the doorway, but no such luck!  

I think you are warming up to olive--one of my favorite colors--as long as it is a blue olive and not a yellow olive!  If you get your jacket today, please come back and tell us what you think. 

Hope all is well on your end.  Can you  believe summer will be coming to an end soon?  I know you love winter clothes--sweaters and boots and, of course, coats--but I get sad just thinking of what comes along with it--bad weather. 

Have an enjoyable weekend!  It's going to be hot here--in the 90's, but I won't complain!  

Respected Contributor

Whoa....$178 for a jacket with a frayed collar.  No thanks!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Smiley Happy

Win ~ I had to laugh when I had just put the Anthro paper catalogue ( I request because I love the pictures) down and came here only to see your post.  When I passed the store yesterday, I looked for a sale banner in the doorway, but no such luck!  

I think you are warming up to olive--one of my favorite colors--as long as it is a blue olive and not a yellow olive!  If you get your jacket today, please come back and tell us what you think. 

Hope all is well on your end.  Can you  believe summer will be coming to an end soon?  I know you love winter clothes--sweaters and boots and, of course, coats--but I get sad just thinking of what comes along with it--bad weather. 

Have an enjoyable weekend!  It's going to be hot here--in the 90's, but I won't complain!  

Lol  I think you are right...I must be warming up to olive Magic.  I can't believe I'm considering more jackets, LOL.  I thought I was winding down on them.  I guess not! Smiley Happy

Hi Himi.  Have a great weekend.

Yes, it's called shimmer anorak-the sleeves have a bit of understated sequins.