Honored Contributor

Jacket TS on Evine Live today

What do you think about it? I would like it in the black. It is a reasonable price, and looks cute on the models of all sizes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jacket TS on Evine Live today

I see that jacket looking best on a very petite person.  It's very cute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think it's adorable and as someone who owns 2, bought 5, OSO faux leather jackets I can tell you they're of surprisingly good quality  and look and feel like real leather.

@SilleeMee the sleeves are fine on the OSO, It's the K & M that run long....

Respected Contributor

I think it's a cute jacket.

I only hesitate because I'm not sure of the quality.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What do you think about it? I would like it in the black. It is a reasonable price, and looks cute on the models of all sizes. 

I think it is really cute on everyone.  I have purchased some nice Fall tops from Evine recently. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624@Andreatoo@bri20@sunshine 919

What do you think about sizing? I am not sure  if I should buy a medium or a large. I am broad shouldered and in tops need a 38inch... I was thinking a size Medium... but,  I worry that if I go to a large it will be too wide under the arms and through the waist. Also what if you wanted to wear a thicker sweater under it? 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden, your bust measures 38 inches?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bri20  actually I am a 36 bust, but I have such broad shoulders, I need to order a size 38 bust in most long sleeve tops to compensate for my shoulders.  If I order sleeveless  tops, I can get by with a 36 bust top.

In most jackets the sizing is usually larger  than tops to compensate for  bulky sweaters etc. I do not know if this jacked is really just meant for a top and not a sweater under it.

@bri20 wrote:

@SeaMaiden, your bust measures 38 inches?

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute but I'm not really crazy about that type of collar.  I also think it might be a little too short for me.  There are too many "I'm not sures" about this for me to purchase it.   But the day is young and I reserve the right to change my mind.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

OSO runs pretty true to size but keep in mind there's no stretch so if you want to wear heavy sweaters I think it prudent to go up a size...

I live in Miami so it's already rare that I get to wear my ridiculously large collection of jackets!  I never would pair it with a heavy sweater so my regular size works out nicely.

I'm passing on this 'cause I just can't justify yet another jacket purchase! lol