Valued Contributor

Jacket Carolyn was wearing during the Train Show 9/5/14

Does anyone know any info about the jacket that Carolyn was wearing during the Train show on Friday? It was a blue quilted leather (or maybe faux) collarless zippered jacket and I would love to have one. Many of us have posted on her QVC fb page, but so far there has been no response. This leads me to believe it is not a QVC item. I have searched QVC inventory and found nothing that looks like it. If any of you detectives can find it, many of us would be really appreciative!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Jacket Carolyn was wearing during the Train Show 9/5/14

I was watching a denim and company show today and Carolyn said she was wearing a Denim and Co. blue leather jacket. It comes in a bunch of colors. I think it was once a TSV.It was priced around $180 dollars.

Frequent Contributor

She said is was Chico's on Facebook. I saw it under one of her posts.
Frequent Contributor

double post.
Honored Contributor

This one (Chico's) doesn't have chest zippers.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I will take a look. I was in Chicos yesterday on a "scouting mission" but only saw the faux leather purple jacket and it didn't have a quilting on it, and as was mentioned, did not have a front closure except one little hook and eye. Maybe hers was an older one. I will look online. I did look on QVC.com using several search terms.

Interestingly, ShopHQ had a faux leather quilted jacket as a special value yesterday!

Thanks for the help!

Trusted Contributor

I agree - that jacket was adorable and I wondered where she got it. Doesn't Jill wear one that is similar??

Frequent Contributor

I've been obsessing over this jacket and replying to this post to bring it up again to see if anyone has found it or can find it???

Help me please!

Super Contributor

If she said it was Chico's and it is not on the website or in the stores, it's probably from last season or a season before that and just not available any longer.

I don't understand obsessing about a jacket, there are so many pretty jackets out there so similar, you could get a personal shopper perhaps, such as Nordstrom has, and have them find you one that is similar.

Honored Contributor

The jacket isn't on their site anymore so it's either sold out or not from this year.

You might want to do a google search for ladies quilted leather jacket and see what you can find.