Honored Contributor

I don’t wear pjs, but with the clearance prices, I’ve purchased a few French terry pj sets under $28 just to have the tops to wear with jeans. I may wear the pants around the house at night after my bath. Not sure. 

Stan Herman has some great sets/prices.

Trusted Contributor

Re: JUST TO WEAR THE TOPS...

HI @Shanus...if I can ask, you do not wear PJ's, so what do you wear around the house and to bed after a long long day ????????

But what you did was smart, some of the shirts are very nice that come with the jammies.

Great thinking. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

And I've picked up a few clearance tops/athleisure pants to wear as PJs!

I have a handful of Stan's robes.  Love them.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

HI @Shanus...if I can ask, you do not wear PJ's, so what do you wear around the house and to bed after a long long day ????????

But what you did was smart, some of the shirts are very nice that come with the jammies.

Great thinking. Woman Happy

Hi @Skididdy. Just between you and me, around the house I wear boyfriend type (looser) jeans and lightweight sweaters or the waffle/tee type shirts that come w/ these pj sets. After my evening soak, an over the head fleece or flannel nightshirt to watch tv. To sleep? Absolutely nothing. 🤫

Honored Contributor

That is a great idea because many retailers are selling pj's now at great prices.  I don't wear pj's either and find myself sort of wondering it a pair would work as  clothing.  Never thought of wearing the top as a shirt, which is doable for some of them.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus...gotcha.......lordy be....what the heck did I ask you such a dumb question....stupid me.  You are a smart cookie...lol

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Shanus...gotcha.......lordy be....what the heck did I ask you such a dumb question....stupid me.  You are a smart cookie...lol

@SkididdyIs that the answer you expected or did I shock you?

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, when I posted it my dear, I never thought about it until 20 minutes later, and said to myself, "Oh Sandra you are clueless ...sorry I didnt mean to put a highlight on that cuz of my stupid self.  HUGS.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Shanus, when I posted it my dear, I never thought about it until 20 minutes later, and said to myself, "Oh Sandra you are clueless ...sorry I didnt mean to put a highlight on that cuz of my stupid self.  HUGS.

@Skididdy Good morning. I thought it was funny and cute. Certainly not stupid. There’s very little that embarrasses me or that I won’t answer honestly.