Trusted Contributor

JR faux suede boyfriend shirt (new)

I ordered it in the taupe during the show last night, without checking the description online. I have all the colors in the denim boyfriend shirt - live in them/love them - and I thought this would be a great addition but different. But when I looked at the shirt again this morning, I noticed it's semi-fitted (rather than relaxed), but the measurements are very close to those of the denim shirt. I decided to cancel and think about it some more, but it's already in the process of shipping (figures -- why can't everything ship that quick). So, I'll soon find out. Anyone else order and have an opinion on sizing? I know there are lots of you who enjoy the denim shirts as much as I do. Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: JR faux suede boyfriend shirt (new)

Wow - not one reply! That's never happened to me before. Anyhow, mine's already out for delivery so I'll let everyone know about the fit (for those interested). Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/16/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

Wow - not one reply! That's never happened to me before. Anyhow, mine's already out for delivery so I'll let everyone know about the fit (for those interested). Thanks!

Everyone, I was a little sad (sob sob) that no one replied to this thread (oh, except me!), but now I'm ELATED!!! This shirt is stunning! I was concerned about the fit -- it's just as roomy as the denim boyfriend shirts, but much dressier. Feels amazing inside and out. I received the Taupe, and now I'm coming back for the Wine. I've been so disappointed in the other fashion lines that I used to depend on (especially SG), but now that I have JR and Linea, it's all good. Try this shirt, ladies - you'll love it. And will someone just reply to make me feel better?? Just say Hi or something. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

You would probably get more responses if you list an item number. No one knows what item you're talking about.

I'm glad you love it.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/16/2014 santorini said:

You would probably get more responses if you list an item number. No one knows what item you're talking about.

I'm glad you love it.

All you have to do is cut and paste the title of this discussion into the search bar and the item comes up! And BTW, some of us know exactly what the other person is talking about... I nearly purchased this item, myself.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/16/2014 seaside shopper said:

I'm glad you love it.

All you have to do is cut and paste the title of this discussion into the search bar and the item comes up! And BTW, some of us know exactly what the other person is talking about... I nearly purchased this item, myself.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/16/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 10/16/2014 seaside shopper said:

I'm glad you love it.

Thanks.

A257670, Its cute, love all the colors, taupe and the saddle are really nice neutrals! Enjoy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West