Honored Contributor

Re: JOGGERS REPLACING LEGGINGS?

I don't wear either one.

Respected Contributor

I'm happy! Too many women wear leggings without checking a mirror.

Esteemed Contributor

My priority with any pants is fit (I'm slim to average with 28" long legs) .  I love leggings and slim ankle pants (full length on me); they are a God send!  Why doesn't QVC have "petite only" shows?

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I'm happy! Too many women wear leggings without checking a mirror.

Delusional? How do you know who 'checks a mirror"? Why does it matter to you what someone else wears?  There is a plethora of fashion options and thankfully we  get to choose for ourselves, not to be restricted or dictated by those with narrow views/preferences Woman Wink  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

I love joggers but not in cotton or sweatpants material. I like thin woven joggers without a band at the bottom. I prefer them to leggings because they fit loosely around the legs.

@JJsMom 

the only pair I tried were a woven from G by Guiliana, complete with pleating and zippered fly. just wasn't a fan on me.

Don't really do athleisure and I detest elastic waist pull ups.....I do have a couple of slimming option leggings that look great (they're boot cut so look like trousers) but hard to get past the elastic!!! I prefer the ease in and out of a zipper!

I love elastic waist joggers! lol I find them super easy to get on and off. Joggers aren't skin tight like leggings, and that's why I prefer them. I like a more relaxed fit around my waist and legs most of the time. I've done the skinny jeans and leggings but just prefer the looser fit of joggers. I find zippers kind of bulky and uncomfortable.

Below is an example of what I like. If you cover the waistband, they can almost pass for dressy pants. They are perfect for travel because they are lightweight and don't wrinkle.

See the source image

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I don’t wear either. My sister tried on a pair of joggers today. She didn’t like them. They’re not my style, but I think they can look cute on others. I remember and wore the old banded bottom sweats many years ago, but I don't own any now.  

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom 

Those are cute because there's no banding that I see. As for the elastic I'm just elast iphobic! LOL I don't like it on my sleeves either.

I do have some ponte knit One World leggings that I got years ago that don't incorporate elastic waistbands. I find them much more comfortable but apparently they're not doing them that way anymore

Regular Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Joggers are cute on a very small % of women, on everyone else they make the leg look short and thick.

Not if you wear heels with them...

Football is my favorite season.