Esteemed Contributor

Re: JOCKEY WORRY FREE PANTIES?

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

These were a TSV last week, no? They obviously did not go over well. Two pair of leak proof panties for almost $38? Really? A huge box of liners is $10 at Sam's!!! ....and wouldn't you want to change your undies when they first get soiled? Bad idea.

I am sure purchasers can change the undies when they are soiled.  I didn't watch the presentation, but I doubt they told people to wear the panties soiled.  Those who wear pantyliners can change their panties just as they change their pantyliners when they are soiled.  But the panties can be washed and worn again.  Not so the liners.  This style of panties is trending now.  It is an environmental issue.  Those disposable pantyliners are bad for the environment.  Young women are looking for solutions because they want a better world for themselves and their children.

@NYCLatinaMe 

When they tell you that the gusset wicks away all moisture the implication is that you can continue to wear them

@Andreatoo feel free to handle this your own way.  I am not telling you what to do.

@NYCLatinaMe 

Well that was unnecessarily snarky! I was only pointing out that because you said they didn't instruct to continue to wear them.

Did you even see the presentation?!
As for environmentally friendly simply making pantiliners washable would be a simple answer; much like cloth diapers

You're right, and there are women (and younger people/girls) who use other washable period products (pads, for example).

@jonbon It's called ANOTHER OPTION.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

These were a TSV last week, no? They obviously did not go over well. Two pair of leak proof panties for almost $38? Really? A huge box of liners is $10 at Sam's!!! ....and wouldn't you want to change your undies when they first get soiled? Bad idea.

I am sure purchasers can change the undies when they are soiled.  I didn't watch the presentation, but I doubt they told people to wear the panties soiled.  Those who wear pantyliners can change their panties just as they change their pantyliners when they are soiled.  But the panties can be washed and worn again.  Not so the liners.  This style of panties is trending now.  It is an environmental issue.  Those disposable pantyliners are bad for the environment.  Young women are looking for solutions because they want a better world for themselves and their children.

@NYCLatinaMe 

When they tell you that the gusset wicks away all moisture the implication is that you can continue to wear them

@Andreatoo feel free to handle this your own way.  I am not telling you what to do.

@NYCLatinaMe 

Well that was unnecessarily snarky! I was only pointing out that because you said they didn't instruct to continue to wear them.

As for environmentally friendly simply making pantiliners washable would be a simple answer; much like cloth diapers

You're right, and there are women (and younger people/girls) who use other washable period products (pads, for example).

Wow, @gertrudecloset, I'm not sure why you're being so hostile to me (on this and another thread). I was simply agreeing with @Andreatoo about making washable period products, saying that they exist and that some people do use them. No need to use all caps to yell at me -- frankly, I don't even understand your response.

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

@NYCLatinaMe 

Wow, @gertrudecloset, I'm not sure why you're being so hostile to me (on this and another thread). I was simply agreeing with @Andreatoo about making washable period products, saying that they exist and that some people do use them. No need to use all caps to yell at me -- frankly, I don't even understand your response.

@jonbonOnce again, I added you to the chorus of women who live on this side of the forum who harass and badger at comments that don't fall in line with they want (from me).  I'm a grown woman.  If I've done a wrong to someone, for any reason, I apologize.  My parents taught me well.  I apolgize.  I thought I was "it" again in the game of tag (so to speak).

The part about options was just like another posted stated.  Underwear, liners, other reusable products.  Underwear simply being another "option" for women.  Kind of like when Tampons came out and women gravitated toward them instead of pads.  Options....if you don't know what that means, I don't know what else to say.

Again, my sincere apologies. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's impossible for me to read replies where there are so many "@s". They become faded by the 3rd or 4th response and if I wanted to reply, it's difficult to see the rest of the conversation. 

This true on all the different forums. Can we limit the amount of "@s"?

Honored Contributor

I don't recall if these are the same ones I recently viewed on tv, but the cr*tch seemed too narrow, imo.

Probably a good idea, if the cr*tch was wider and if disposable panty liners will adhere to the fabric.

I think that wearing both would be ideal.  

Maybe even in a boy-short style, which would be even better.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I like Always Discreet no. 3 sometimes no. 4.  Yes, you can change them as much as you like.  I like to sprinkle Johnson's cornstartch baby powder on the liner -- it feels fresh.  Yes, the panties by Jockey were a bad idea IMO.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I don’t usually have this problem, but yesterday I sneezed really hard with a full bladder and now I wish I had this product.