Honored Contributor

These were a TSV last week, no? They obviously did not go over well. Two pair of leak proof panties for almost $38? Really? A huge box of liners is $10 at Sam's!!! ....and wouldn't you want to change your undies when they first get soiled? Bad idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JOCKEY WORRY FREE PANTIES?

ITA.  Jockey had these types of panties years and years ago.  I had tried them because even when I was younger I had issues at times with a big sneeze if you know what I mean, LOL!    Anyway they were horrible then, maybe they used a different material for the gusset but I wasn't able to use them very long as they were quite irritating, TMI?  Sorry,  but I wouldn't risk them again due to my past experience and the price is a bit high.   Straight cotton for me.

Honored Contributor

I figured they might be a security backup to liners.  But I coudn't figure out my size.  Too large might be disastrous and too small would be uncomfortable.  So I passed.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

I agree.  Certainly nothing I would ever consider wearing.  There is such a wide variety of products available, panty liners of various thicknesses, etc.  They can be changed immediately if needed.  Who would want to continue to wear soiled underwear......   Nasty.......😩

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Shanus 

I agree.  Certainly nothing I would ever consider wearing.  There is such a wide variety of products available, panty liners of various thicknesses, etc.  They can be changed immediately if needed.  Who would want to continue to wear soiled underwear......   Nasty.......😩

@4kitties   Obviously, by your nickname, you have cats. I would feel like I was wearing a "litter box" as panties. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@Shanus 

@4kitties   Obviously, by your nickname, you have cats. I would feel like I was wearing a "litter box" as panties. LOL

@Shanus   Evokes a stunning image!  Very gritty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

@Shanus 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

These were a TSV last week, no? They obviously did not go over well. Two pair of leak proof panties for almost $38? Really? A huge box of liners is $10 at Sam's!!! ....and wouldn't you want to change your undies when they first get soiled? Bad idea.

I am sure purchasers can change the undies when they are soiled.  I didn't watch the presentation, but I doubt they told people to wear the panties soiled.  Those who wear pantyliners can change their panties just as they change their pantyliners when they are soiled.  But the panties can be washed and worn again.  Not so the liners.  This style of panties is trending now.  It is an environmental issue.  Those disposable pantyliners are bad for the environment.  Young women are looking for solutions because they want a better world for themselves and their children.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   I honestly don't see how those Jockey panties are more environmentally friendly???  If conceivably they would need to be changed 2 or 3 times a day, that's using a LOT of water and personally I'm more concerned about having enough clean water on this planet than any other sort of environmental impact.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe   I honestly don't see how those Jockey panties are more environmentally friendly???  If conceivably they would need to be changed 2 or 3 times a day, that's using a LOT of water and personally I'm more concerned about having enough clean water on this planet than any other sort of environmental impact.

@kaydee50 If someone soils themselves that much, disposables may be a good choice.