Valued Contributor

JOAN RIVERS SHOW WITH ANTONELLA Question about Antonella

I love the sweater they had on and when Antonella was hesitant to show her backside it made me wonder what size she is.  WHY YOU ASK?  I am a fuller figured woman and am happy to see Carolyn Gracie in clothes because I have a better idea of what I would look like in them 

I suspect I am more Antonellas size but have never heard her mention if she is a large, extra large etc. 

Do any of you know....perhaps she has mentioned while you were listening

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: JOAN RIVERS SHOW WITH ANTONELLA Question about Antonella

@LexPexNo real idea what size she is, but I do think she's shorter than Carolyn which makes a huge difference in how clothing looks.  Also, she could have been hesitant to show the back view because she is wearing her mike packs which just add to any figure problem she thinks she has.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC. Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com in regards to your posts.

Respected Contributor

They don't want back views because they wear the battery packs for their earphones at the back of their waists.  If the host is wearing  a jacet or something, it there's an unflattering bulge back there.

Trusted Contributor

LexPex, I thought that sweater was cute, too!  I ordered it in the wine color because the black and white wasn't available in my size.  I liked how Antonella said it doesn't cling to the butt and hips and flatters every size.  I hope we both like it when we get it!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just watched the video and Antonella said she was wearing 1X she mentions her size after one of the phone calls to say her size is now sold out.  Looked like a nice cardigan.  

Can anyone who wears JR tell me is her sizing generous or on the small side  if between sizes would you go up or down?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Just for comparison, I saw Antonella on a recent QF show, and she was wearing some sort of hoodie from that line in an XL as well.

Respected Contributor

jonbon  I know what you mean about sizing - I think as this is an open front kind of swingy style large or XL would both work as Antonella looks great in this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I can understand a host's reticence to show all and tell all if she is concerned about her weight. Thirty-five years ago I weighed 232 pounds. I lost 108 pounds on Weight Watchers and have been at goal weight just about ever since. Nevertheless, I am still uncomfortable talking about my weight. I still don't tell anyone what it is. If I were still overweight, as Antonella is, I'd feel very awkward calling attention to my size and cameras focusing on my worrisome parts. I love Antonella. She's a beautiful host. I'm glad that all of QVC's hosts are not 20-something anorexics. If QVC gave us more information about garment measurements, hosts wouldn't have to worry so much.

Valued Contributor