Honored Contributor

JJILL special for 1st responders and healthcare workers

i apologize that i cannot include the link because it goes directly to the JJILL website.

jjill discount.jpg

Limited time offer, while supplies last. Proper Medical (licensed nurses and doctors) or First Responder (firefighters, police officers, EMTs, and paramedics) Professional ID required. Verification may take 1–2 hours and you will receive your savings card code via email. Savings card valid through May 31, 2020, in a single purchase at any J.Jill store, via catalog or online at JJILL. UGG®, Frye®, Bionica®, Birkenstock®, Born®, Blondo®, Christian Siriano for J.Jill, Clarks®, Seychelles®, Sofft®, Superga®, Tretorn® and Compassion Fund® brand styles excluded. J.Jill reusable tote also excluded. Shipping and handling charges on your online or catalog purchase may apply. Discount not valid on previous purchases or gift card purchases. Not redeemable, in whole or in part, for cash or credit. No cash value.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: JJILL special for 1st responders and healthcare workers

I received this too.  And they are having 40% off entire purchase for everyone else; this includes new arrivals.

I love JJill clothing, but I really don't need anything. 

I can't believe I just said that!Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

They are asking for ID, which is not safe to give to everybody, IMHO.

Vera Bradley did that too, last week.

Trusted Contributor

That's a nice gesture, but I'm not giving my ID to these stores

Super Contributor

you do not give id. 

They send your name through a data base to verify your are a nurse.

Frequent Contributor

no, they asked me for my licence number, or some other kind of ID.Not happening.