Honored Contributor

Very attractive couple!

Honored Contributor

Re: JJ Watt's Wedding

[ Edited ]

JJ WATT is a good guy (does a lot of charity work) and he's one of my favorite NFL players even if he doesn't play for my favorite team.....

CONGRATS TO JJ AND KEALIA !!!!  Wishing them much happiness! She looks beautiful!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Attractive couple....but I'm not liking her dress....wish them well!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous couple!  I'm a huge fan of his, I follow him on his Instagram page.  They always seem so very down to earth and fun.

I follow him on IG too. He posted a video of dancing with his Grandmother at the reception.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Beautiful, both of them, very pretty.

Honored Contributor

JJ Watt is a generous, kind hearted guy. I wish them many years of happiness. 

Honored Contributor
I really dislike her hair with the part down the middle and the dark roots under the streaking. Her hairdo looks severe rather than feminine.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous couple!  I'm a huge fan of his, I follow him on his Instagram page.  They always seem so very down to earth and fun.

I follow him on IG too. He posted a video of dancing with his Grandmother at the reception.

@Greeneyedlady21  I saw -- that was the best!!

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who these two young people are, I guess since they didn't get married in church it doesn't matter that her gown is way too revealing. 

Honored Contributor

They make a lovely couple. Best wishes to them.