Honored Contributor

TAHARI Imitation Pearl Detail Jacket & Dress Set, Main, color, AZALEA PINK

TAHARI Imitation Pearl Detail Jacket & Dress Set, Alternate, color, AZALEA PINK
From Tahari-

Look like you just jetted in from Camelot in this chic jacket and sheath dress set that features bejeweled pearly embellishments and a fitted silhouette.

• Dress is 39" length; jacket is 16" length
  • Dress has hidden back-zip closure; jewel neck; sleeveless; lined
  • Jacket has front button closure; shawl collar; three-quarter sleeves
  • 66% polyester, 32% viscose, 2% elastane
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Classic, even the Easter bunny would approve!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a cute little dress. It reminds me of a outfit I wore in the 1960s, when I became a teenager and started loving pretty clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a Jackie O dress.  All it needs is a pill box hat and gloves.  Love it.

Respected Contributor

So very pretty and fresh.  Portrait collars are flattering on just about everyone.

Respected Contributor

I love the concept of the outfit, but I have to be honest and say that the Pepto-Bismol pink is just a weeeeee bit to much for me. A paler, softer pink would be lovely. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

That is darling!

Valued Contributor

Yep.  A very retro vibe to this ensemble.  Pepto pink would not suit most people but if in a warmer pink for me maybe.  If there was a pill box hat...you could channel Jackie Kennedy Onasis.  

Honored Contributor

I love the design, style and color of this outfit, it is lovely.  As others commented, it does remind me of the past in the fashion world but that is fine with me.  Very pretty !!

Esteemed Contributor

It is retro, but in a too cute way.  Not a fan.