Honored Contributor

Re: JACQUELINE KENNEDY COLLECTION ENDING

I've enjoyed his presentations and information on the history of the pieces. I never purchased.

Honored Contributor

As I posted on another thread, considering Grace Kelly’s early life, her years as an actress, and the events and experiences in the third stage of her life as Princess of Monaco, she wore fabulous (yet usually classic) jewelry. I’ve also read that she was a friend of the Kennedy’s prior to her marriage to Prince Rainier. Add to that the fact that Camrose & Kross already has a wealth of photographs and information due to the many public contacts between Jackie and Princess Grace, and it seems like a perfect transition.

Think of all the years, decades, of beautiful jewelry (and fashion accessories) from which to draw inspiration.

I remember reading that they were launching an Audrey Hepburn line, but haven't found anything recent about it.

Out of curiosity I looked at their website. They list "Contact Us" info, if anyone is interested:

Camrose & Kross
6 Mars Court
Boonton, NJ 07005

Toll-Free Phone: (800)700-9495
Office Phone: (973)257-0076
Office Fax: (973)257-0188

Email: info @ camrosekross . com

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

I also bought the triple strand of pearls and they are just gorgeous. Recently took them on a Baltic cruise but my friend traveling with me wore them 3 times and I didn't wear them once! She loved them and she has nothing but real jewelry. They looked wonderful on her and she received many compliments. But I think they are sold out now. Pearls are my favorite jewel and I have many that are ""real"" and many that are costume. IMHO these are right up there with the real ones. They just glow and fall perfectly.