Respected Contributor

Re: J290367 necklace is great

On 5/22/2014 TheOwl said:

So are you ladies who are already enjoying this necklace liking it as a single and not feeling like you need another one to put with it to make it look right?

I understand Louis likes to pile the necklaces on but I really wish he would just show them one at a time in his sneak peeks and maybe one photo with two of them together - which is about the opposite of the way he shows them. Makes me feel like I really shouldn't get just one and don't want to spend the money to get two of the same color, so I've been passing on this one so far.

I prefer the single, especially in the warmer months. I actually think two together would be way too much.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the turquoise long necklace hoping to double it around my neck (I don't like the long necklaces). It is not really what I would call ""turquoise"" and it did not look right doubled so I am returning it.

Respected Contributor

On 5/22/2014 DiAnne said:

I ordered the turquoise long necklace hoping to double it around my neck (I don't like the long necklaces). It is not really what I would call "turquoise" and it did not look right doubled so I am returning it.

DiAnne, I bought the black in that long necklace and when I picked it up to open the clasp, it came apart. The "o" ring came undone and I was able to put it back together, but it's so flimsy that I don't want to take any chances. So, back it goes.

Valued Contributor

GraceCO: What is the ""o' ring exactly? Do you mean the last link in the extender chain or is the ""o"" ring what attaches the lobster claw to the rest of the necklace?

Respected Contributor

I have the red torsade. It's stunning. It's hard to believe it's plastic; it really looks like wood.

The color red is perfect; wearable with bright red and chili pepper.

Does anyone have the black? I'm hesitant because there's no shine to it and I'm sure it's a stunning piece but it wouldn't throw any light up to the face.

Reviews say the turquoise is more of a green. I need some help with that. I didn't order it because I have turquoise of my own.

Contributor

Re: Questions about Kindle Fire?

I got the Kindle Fire when it was the TSV just before Christmas.Love it. I took advantage of the 2 free audio books.  I took a look at my Amazon account and I think I've gotten charged for the books.  Has anyone else run into this?