Valued Contributor

Just received multi bead necklace in black and turquoise. They are beautiful. Very light weight give the appearance of a more substantial piece. I know I will get a lot of use from them.

Valued Contributor

Re: J290367 necklace is great

I agree the necklaces are very nice, I thought they were bigger but didn't realize the Louis had two necklaces on the models. I like the single look better. It hangs well on a scoop or V neck and has an extender. I got the red which is not a bright red nor is it a very shiny red. I placed it with the chili pepper tank/cardi and to me it matches very well. Will be going back for the black.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the in put on the red necklace. I have a lot of chili pepper and may decide I need it. I must say the Turq is not blue like it appears on Louis' Blog but greener.

Respected Contributor

Mine are on the way. I got the red and black, so I'm glad to hear you liked the colors.

Respected Contributor

This Necklace sounds wonderful - I have all 3 colours on their way - a Family Member has fallen in love with the Red (on-line)- so now will be ordering one more in Red!

Regular Contributor

I just received the black one today and I really like it -- the beads are very nice and I like the mix of the shiny with the matte and then the pop of the gold beads. I have a black necklace similar to the multiple strand one that I got from that place in NYC where LDO got a lot of his pieces and I think the two will look great together!!

Respected Contributor

On 5/21/2014 Suzzeee said:

I just received the black one today and I really like it -- the beads are very nice and I like the mix of the shiny with the matte and then the pop of the gold beads. I have a black necklace similar to the multiple strand one that I got from that place in NYC where LDO got a lot of his pieces and I think the two will look great together!!

Where is that?

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/21/2014 GraceCO said:
On 5/21/2014 Suzzeee said:

Where is that?

A shop in NY that is now, sadly, closed.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

So are you ladies who are already enjoying this necklace liking it as a single and not feeling like you need another one to put with it to make it look right?

I understand Louis likes to pile the necklaces on but I really wish he would just show them one at a time in his sneak peeks and maybe one photo with two of them together - which is about the opposite of the way he shows them. Makes me feel like I really shouldn't get just one and don't want to spend the money to get two of the same color, so I've been passing on this one so far.

Respected Contributor

On 5/22/2014 TheOwl said:

So are you ladies who are already enjoying this necklace liking it as a single and not feeling like you need another one to put with it to make it look right?

I understand Louis likes to pile the necklaces on but I really wish he would just show them one at a time in his sneak peeks and maybe one photo with two of them together - which is about the opposite of the way he shows them. Makes me feel like I really shouldn't get just one and don't want to spend the money to get two of the same color, so I've been passing on this one so far.

There are photos in his sneak peeks that are just the single necklace. I received mine yesterday and agree with everyone they are beautiful. I got two of the black and one of the red. You really don't have to double them. They look chunky enough with just the one. I happen to have a long neck and like them super chunky, so now that I've seen the red and like it, I'll order another. I only got the long necklace in black.