Respected Contributor

Re: J288023 Silver Fish is up to order!

I feel guilty for getting one.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Hopefully this is the same situation as the gold fish necklace -- where only a few got to order before they were sold out, and then a day later, more were in stock (and last I checked, STILL available).

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 MarilynM said:

WOW, this is unbelievable. I went on line this morning to read the silver sold out already. I'm on wait list too. There are probably more of us on wait list then actually were able to get it. I hope they are holding some back for Louis' show. If not this is truly short sighted after the success of the gold fish. Who makes these decisions??

No, they don't hold them back for Louis' show---and there is no jewelry show---his pieces are on-line only---they don't order enough quantity to EVER have a Linea jewelry show---as everything would sell out in 30 seconds---you can't have a show if you don't have quantity for a country wide TV audience---this is just nuts. He got to present a watch on a clothing show once, as I recall, but that was it, I believe.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

as someone else suggested, i would not be surprised if someone is scooping these up (since they are so limited) in multiple quantities to possibly sell on another site, like ebay.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

On 2/27/2014 santorini said:

I feel guilty for getting one.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Hopefully this is the same situation as the gold fish necklace -- where only a few got to order before they were sold out, and then a day later, more were in stock (and last I checked, STILL available).

I celebrate your success!! You should not feel guilty. There will always be another "thing" just around the corner. Enjoy your fish and feel the luck... maybe you should buy a lottery ticket today.

Respected Contributor

I notice that someone has a gold Linea fish necklace listed on eBay for $149.

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Pecan Sandie said:
On 2/27/2014 santorini said:

I celebrate your success!! You should not feel guilty. There will always be another "thing" just around the corner. Enjoy your fish and feel the luck... maybe you should buy a lottery ticket today.

I agree! Santorini please do not feel guilty! Bravo to you for getting one. I agree about buying a lotto ticket!

Valued Contributor

I waitlisted it too---already have the gold. Do you think you could wear the silver and gold together---honest answer please---just curious! I am thinking probably not.

KK

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Karlakaye said:

I waitlisted it too---already have the gold. Do you think you could wear the silver and gold together---honest answer please---just curious! I am thinking probably not.

KK

Absolutely, you can wear the Silver Fish and the Gold Fish together---it would look fabulous!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Loaded at midnight & WL'd by 4 am? What kind of sense does THAT make, especially after the rapid sellout of last year's initial order? I don't believe they were all loaded into the system, either.

Valued Contributor

YAY---thanks Sheesh!!! Let the waiting begin..................:-)

KK