Honored Contributor

Is having a 50% off sale today. Can anyone tell me how their sizing runs? Runs big, runs small, or any other info about the sizing? I haven't ordered from them, but am thinking about doing so today with this sale.

Thanks in advance.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Never ordered from them, I wonder if Elaine is still writing fashion copy for them.LOL Sorry I just couldn't resist the reference when I saw J Peterman.

Trusted Contributor

@Snicks1 ~ I recently ordered a few things (for the first time) from them.  As far as sizing is concerned it really depends on the item.  Dresses seemed pretty true to size.  The blouse I ordered ran small.  I know they will give you the actual garment mesasurements if you call or live chat with them.  

I can tell you this ~ they are SLOW with returns.  They sent me the wrong size for a blouse.  I called thinking they would immediately send out the correct size.  Nope!  I had to send back the wrong size (along with the items I was returning ~ I ordered two sizes of things because I wasn't sure how things ran).  It's been over a week so I called (I know these things take time).  Even though they received the items a couple days ago I was told they won't be processing my exchange or refund until Thursday this upcoming week!  HUH?  

Their things are beautiful but I'm going to be REALLY sure about sizing, etc the next time I consider ordering from them.

Honored Contributor
@Julie928, thanks for the heads up. Weird about the wait on your refun. Kind of sounds like sizing is all over the place. I did see their basic size reference guide, tried to live chat but waited a long time and no one came on to chat with, lol. Maybe I wait think some more before I order. Thanks again.
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Is having a 50% off sale today. Can anyone tell me how their sizing runs? Runs big, runs small, or any other info about the sizing? I haven't ordered from them, but am thinking about doing so today with this sale.

Thanks in advance.

@Snicks1:

Always loved their catalogs, the stories, the writing.

I've ordered several items. The one that most address "sizing" is two long skirts, full, oval style. I'm a 6 in JCrew, for example, but a 12 in these skirts.

I actually called Customer Service about this, indicating that it was not a useful discrepancy. No help there, but at least I left verbal feedback on sizing.

Honored Contributor
@1Professor, wow, that is a huge discrepancy in sizing. I know, I love the stories, and the clothing looks so nice. Thank you.