New Contributor

I am a huge J.Jill fan so I know that some of the J.Jill items sold on QVC are not on sale when they are at J.Jill.  Unless the stores are going out of business (and I pray they are not), I will never buy this line from QVC.  I'd be crazy to.

Esteemed Contributor

It is my understanding that j.jill is in significant financial distress. I hope making clothing available on QVC is a wise move- can't hurt. I love their clothes and have many. Their quality and sale prices are among my favorites and I would also be sad to see them go!

Their sales staff is very helpful and I like that I can visit a B&M store to see the items and try on for size. I used to live a mile away from a store and visited with each new delivery, usually buying from the sale rack. I will stop in again when fall items are delivered. 

Honored Contributor

Although I have never bought anything from them, I've read that J. Jill is going to or already has declared bankruptcy.  They may be looking to QVC to save them.

Trusted Contributor

If JJill goes out of business, I may stop buying clothes!  I don't want to even think about it.

I did notice something - I had the $39 JJill Pima cotton tshirt on my saved list in my JJill account.  I was going to purchase it during their recent sale.  Well, the item is not in their inventory any longer.  I'm wondering if they pulled it to sell on Q.

I have a JJill card so I get the additional 5% off, 10% for my b/d month.  I rather shop on their site.  

Honored Contributor

The J Jill in the mall near me went out of business long before the pandemic was in anyone's mind.

Respected Contributor

I buy frequently from JJill - the store and the website.  I will be very sad if it closes permanantly.  I hope the QVC partnership is good for JJill.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I love J.Jill and most of my tops are from them. A bonus for me is they offer petites and fit me perfectly.  I'm waiting for another package from them today.  Would be very sad if they went out of business.

Respected Contributor

I think having JJill on QVC is a good advertising outlet for them and will drive more people to JJill’s website.  And if Q happens to sell and make some money off their items then it’s a win for them too. 

Respected Contributor

No!

Occasional Contributor

That's why I won't be buying J.Jill on the Q. Their petites fit me perfectly and everything they sell is offered in petite sizes, even coats.