Trusted Contributor

Re: J. Jill Fashions Coming to the Q!

I saw a dress from them on qvc for $90. I went on the jjill site and it was 30% off. Be careful what you buy. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Pima v-neck, forward seamed t-shirt that Leah has on in A.M. Style this morning.  It has a comparable price for Pima t-shirts, and I love the style of this one.  In fact, I bought two colors.  

It's not on the J.Jill website, so it looks like it was designed for QVC.  I'm OK with that, as long as fit and quality is maintained.  So I'll just have to see how the J.Jill sizing translates to my normal fit.  

Honored Contributor

J.Jill is offereing 30% off full priced items on their website.

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 - I love the Wearever tops, especially the tanks.  They manage to keep me cool in the summer even though they are not cotton.  Wash well too - just hang to dry and wrinkles fall out.  Bet the Q will not have them or if they do, the materal will be inferior.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE J Jill!!  Buy from their catalog all the time....and in store before pandemic.  It is my go to store. Just got a pkg from them today!!    The items I saw on QVC have all been  in the catalogs....so, not "made for QVC".  Prices are the same as the store.  HOWEVER, J Jill has sales all the time, so the Q items may be overpriced, and, J Jill has free shipping over a certain amt..  I will stick with buying from them directly unless QVC can beat the J Jill prices. Very glad that J Jill is trying other venues to prevent bankruptcy like so many other stores. 

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't buy from QVC. They will jack up the prices and charge shipping. Order from the catalog.

Super Contributor

I agree!  The prices on QVC are too high!  I would rather wait for sales & coupons.

Valued Contributor

Very nearly bought a J.Jill dress on QVC yesterday and was checking the J.Jill website to compare--they were the same price.  I hesitated and am glad I did.  J.Jill emailed a 50% off code for summer clothing this morning so I just ordered the dress from them.  I did like seeing the dress on a model on QVC but will continue to purchase from J.Jill if saled prices are available.  In normal times I would call my local store to see if they have it and go over to try on but I'm only grocery shopping in person these days.

Occasional Contributor

JJill is in financial trouble.  They come out with a new collection every month.  This month no new offerings.  If you just wait about 10 days you can buy almost anything for 30% off.  They've trained their customer to wait.  They used to have some really cute things but for a year or two they have gotten more basic...just right for QVC.  Their sizing also changed a year or so ago so you really have to go into a store and thry it on.  Used to be able to order a M in anything and it would fit.  Not now.  Only reason to buy JJill on QVC is if you need easy pay.