Super Contributor

Re: J. Jill Fashions Coming to the Q!

Well, there goes the quality of JJill clothing.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, I didn't hear anything on the Q about this~how exciting! I love JJill and buy a lot from them too. My favorite thing about them is their use of muted colors and natural and textured fabrics that's what looks best on my soft summer coloring.

Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee

And don't forget your birthday month!  An additional discount!Woman Very Happy

I'm a big JJill fan.  I don't know how I feel about them being on Q yet.  And I wonder if they are making a separate line of clothing.  I love their sales and coupons.

Super Contributor

@granddi wrote:

When I am shopping JJill site and have items in my bag, I just leave them for a few hours. Magically, I will get a code for free shipping.

FYI, they now have a flat $5.95 shipping charge. 

But, through my credit card, I have a benefit called shoprunner. I get free shipping at several online retailers, including JJill. 

You might want to check for that. 

Valued Contributor

I bet it will be clothing made especially for QVC. That's usually not a good sign.  I will continue ordering from their site. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I love J.Jill and have been ordering from them for years.  They have had some great sales recently with 40% off and I'm expecting a package from them today.

Thanks for the alert - I'll be watching!

Plus, I know my size!!!!! (unless the Q messed with that)

Me too!!  A plus for me is they offer petites in almost all their clothing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Items are up on the website now!

The first full J.Jill show is this Monday, but perhaps they'll present one or two items in shows this weekend.

Respected Contributor

From what I've seen here, I'll stick with Susan Graver.   I find the sizing is strange for J Jill fashions compared to Susan's sizing.   Besides, the prices are good for Susan's clothes, and her quality is top notch.  

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I bet it will be clothing made especially for QVC. That's usually not a good sign.  I will continue ordering from their site. 

@Tessa Mendoza I have a feeling that you're right about that!  I took a look at their items here and they don't mention "wearever" or "pure Jill". Plus the sizing looks to be different than JJill's.   I am looking forward to seeing the items presented here.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I love J.Jill and have been ordering from them for years.  They have had some great sales recently with 40% off and I'm expecting a package from them today.

Thanks for the alert - I'll be watching!

Plus, I know my size!!!!! (unless the Q messed with that)

Me too!!  A plus for me is they offer petites in almost all their clothing!

I looked at the size chart here for individual items and so far the sizing appears to be different than what I'm used to with JJill.