Respected Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I received my cardi's yesterday. The blue and black. I got my normal size small and the fit for me is perfect. I washed them today and layed flat to dry. I think they will be perfect with the dresses. ❤️

I received my cardis in blue and green.  I am sometimes between QVC sizes so ordered the larger size.  The sleeves are long. (but most usually are)  I like both colors, (the green is a softer, not in your face) so am looking forward to receiving the matching dresses.

Honored Contributor

Anyone else receive new J Wu items?

Per order status, my blue and pink cardigans were delivered today - hoping the packages will be there when I get home.

I decided to cancel my TSV dress orders due to the extended delivery. Have had too many instances lately of orders cancelled and/or delayed delivery by Q bc of lack of inventory and warehouse issues. I looked at the dress item and it indicates nothing has shipped yet, no reviews posted

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  You just received your cardigans?  Seems like you had a delay there.

I received the blue cardi but waiting on the dress to see if I will keep.  Hoping dress ships when it originally said it would; does seem strange that the order status is silent on that.  If it gets close to the 30 days with the cardi and dress still not shipped, will cancel and return the cardigan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

N/M

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Funny you ask! I just got my order today too?! And mine were

jclearance items!! I really don't understand why it took so long but they're really nice pieces. I especially like the tank top

2555D174-604A-48FB-A8F1-E3623D13F66A.png

C4E73529-5CE9-488E-A308-372A13723E61.png

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - good for you, especially scoring them at clearance pricing!

I'm finding, happily,  that the sizing is consistent for this line. My usual Q size is a good fit.I think the designs are contemporary,  fabrics are good quality and at fair pricing. This is my fav Q fashion line

I love the cardi enough to want the other colors. The knit is good quality as is the jacquard design. Love the cropped style - will be great as a 3rd piece for my summer dresses especially for my maxi's which I think look contemporary with a cropped sweater/jacket.  Highly recommended!  But we need to wait for returns - all sold out except for plus sizes

Honored Contributor

Has anyone rec'd the TSV dress? Looking for reviews, thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, and it is going back. Read my review on the other thread here.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just cancelled mine today.  It still hasn't shipped and I can't wait any longer.  I ordered on TSV day.  Shipping times are crazy and unacceptable.  Very disappointed!