Honored Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

For whatever reason that I really don't know why, I've missed all of the presentations.

Looking at these posted photos, the Black is calling my name.  

All nice colors, and wearing a lightweight tee or long sleeved lightweight top underneath would be nice.

Can wear the Blue and the Black in Fall/Autumn, with tees, etc. underneath.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Hey, wait!  I just looked.  Great price, too!

Excellent savings for a very versatile dress.

Easy fitting, not tight here or there.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

As to a review for the cropped cardigan—it's sold out, so everyone already has one OR cannot buy one!

Reviews after sell-outs have no audience.

Paradox of sorts.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

As to a review for the cropped cardigan—it's sold out, so everyone already has one OR cannot buy one!

Paradox of sorts.

@1Professor - I would LOVE to read your review here! I'm sure others would also be interested.There will be returns that will be posted for sale

But, posting it on the product page is also good bc there maybe a future reorder with revisions like they just did for the tuxedo pants.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Paradox of sorts.

@1Professor - I would LOVE to read your review here! I'm sure others would also be interested.There will be returns that will be posted for sale

But, posting it on the product page is also good bc there maybe a future reorder with revisions like they just did for the tuxedo pants.

@Chi-town girl   As a SHORT review, adore this cropped sweater.

It turns out the green is deep, not yellowy, a happy green.

The blue is cobalt.

I ordered in SMALL (I'm slender) but ordered an extra blue in Medium and I like that medium fit a lot!

If you watch the current video, Katrina is wearing what appears to be a small size on her; not clear it could button. 

The fabric is silky.

ONE WARNINGThey included an extra button. Good.

BUT, they attached it with a plastic tie (the kind that end in a little T shape both ends) and in all 3 sweathers, the plastic T end had attached itself to some of the yarn in the sweater. As a former seamstress, I VERY carefully released it, but it would be so easy for someone to pull it out or cut the thin sweater yarn it attached to and have a HOLE soon, as it gradually unraveled.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Paradox of sorts.

@Chi-town girl   As a SHORT review, adore this cropped sweater.

It turns out the green is deep, not yellowy, a happy green.

The blue is cobalt.

I ordered in SMALL (I'm slender) but ordered an extra blue in Medium and I like that medium fit a lot!

If you watch the current video, Katrina is wearing what appears to be a small size on her; not clear it could button. 

The fabric is silky.

ONE WARNINGThey included an extra button. Good.

BUT, they attached it with a plastic tie (the kind that end in a little T shape both ends) and in all 3 sweathers, the plastic T end had attached itself to some of the yarn in the sweater. As a former seamstress, I VERY carefully released it, but it would be so easy for someone to pull it out or cut the thin sweater yarn it attached to and have a HOLE soon, as it gradually unraveled.

@1Professor  - THANK YOU!!! Since it's a cropped cardi, I want it to fit close to body, not loose. I ordered my usual Q size small. My cardi orders are still preparing to ship, will post my review when I get them

I want the new tux pants but will wait. Let me know your review when you receive your black pants. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Well, darn, I missed this one. Not for wearing outside of the yard to me. This style of house dress is all over the shopping networks. I'm pretty certain it's available at WM and outlets for a few bucks.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't count on it..

so much negativity on this dress..  but since it mostly sold out who will get the last laugh.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl , I received my cardi's yesterday. The blue and black. I got my normal size small and the fit for me is perfect. I washed them today and layed flat to dry. I think they will be perfect with the dresses. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I received my cardi's yesterday. The blue and black. I got my normal size small and the fit for me is perfect. I washed them today and layed flat to dry. I think they will be perfect with the dresses. ❤️

@loveschocolate - YAY 😍 thank you for posting your review. My cardi orders have shipped but looks like I won't get them until next week. Excited to have to TSV dresses ship - that should be next week