Honored Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

Screenshot_2021-06-03-22-54-32.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad I ordered before I went to bed as I see the cardigan is extremely limited. I went with the blue and green dresses with matching cardigans.

I decided I have too many black dresses already.

Frequent Contributor

I'm really tempted by the romper on the precious page in the black and white palm.  Really cute!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl & all

You were right, many moe items up early this morning.

Those tuxedo pants!

Wow.

Ordered in size 8, love the pockets. Black.

Several models seem to have been wearing them on the midnight show, even though they weren't mentioned.

Class up my teaching wardrobe for fall—expanding from jeans (though the jeans are VERY stylish with high end blazers).

With his black hoodie, or the black sweatshirt, or a cashmere sweater . . .

Got so worried, seeing the cardigans and other items disappear, that I ended up ordering two pair.

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the fushia, they still had my size this morning.  I don't have a dress that color.  It's a nice pop of color.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl & all

You were right, many moe items up early this morning.

Those tuxedo pants!

Wow.

Ordered in size 8, love the pockets. Black.

Several models seem to have been wearing them on the midnight show, even though they weren't mentioned.

Class up my teaching wardrobe for fall—expanding from jeans (though the jeans are VERY stylish with high end blazers).

With his black hoodie, or the black sweatshirt, or a cashmere sweater . . .

Got so worried, seeing the cardigans and other items disappear, that I ended up ordering two pair.

@1Professor - I have the original tuxedo pants that he did for the launch last Fall.

I watched a portion of his show with Leah and saw the new ones presented. Jason said the new ones are very similar to the original but designed for day to night, whereas the originals are more for night/special occasion. I need to compare the fabric content.

I LOVE the original pants - they are SHARP! Wore them during the holidays and created my own tuxedo "suit" - paired up with the LInea Tuxedo jacket. Hard to see the details on the LInea tux jacket -- it's gorgeous Heart Jason also has a tux jacket if you're interested

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Tuxedo Jacket - QVC.com

I am very interested in the new white and marine blue tux pants The white has a white stripe, the blue has a black stripe

A399217
J Jason Wu Regular Tuxedo Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@1Professor and all - I'm soooo glad I placed my orders last night, given the sellout of the cardigan. I have some regrets not getting the beautiful green. Katrina looked so good in it, no surprise it was the 1st to go.

Hope everyone loves their purchases, enjoy the shows today. I have DVR'd them to watch over the weekend.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!!

Respected Contributor

I was feeling so tired waiting for midnight LOL!  I had put the fuschia/pink & blue dresses in petite size small in my cart prior and then added the fuschia cardigan too.  I only watched about 15mins and then I just had to go to sleep.  Placed my order 1st of course.  

I did miss out on his line 1st time around.  Did waitlist on those tuxedo pants and did get them BUT they didn't fit me.  I had started gaining weight back then so had to return.  Quality of them was awesome.  

I didn't notice big arm holes....I sure hope not.  And I hope I got the right size....I looked at the click here measurement for chest and went with Small.  

I want to step out of my comfort zone and wear some pretty dresses that are not too dressy to go shopping or whatever and this TSV fit that for me.  I just hope you can't see thur the skirt part on them or "see" my backside imperfections LOL!  

I am not a dress person by "habit" so this is really stretching it.  Excited to get them.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

My Jason Wu cropped cardigans (green, blue) are

OUT FOR DELIVERY!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

My Jason Wu cropped cardigans (green, blue) are

OUT FOR DELIVERY!

🥰 @1Professor - OMG! I'm so excited for you!!! Please post a review