Respected Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

@Chi-town girl   Nothing new, I keep checking.

However, the crew-neck sweatshirt with ribbon (I bought in black and that deep blue) has been sold out of smaller sizes in that blue. I wanted a back up.

An hour ago, that fabulous blue popped up in SMALL! Grabbed it.

I assumed they were perhaps restocking some of his basics for the show.

Not so—small is now gone. I nabbed the only one.

Happy sigh.

I wear my black one a lot. Love the grosgrain ribbon detail.

Was afraid to wear the blue with no back up, saving it for special occasions.

Honored Contributor

I placed my order - the dress in fuchsia and royal blue plus the cardigan in the same colors. 

Cardigan orders are in process, have estimated delivery date of 6/17

Dresses are advance order.  Does anyone know estimated ship date?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Great choices. Selling out already.

I ordered the blue and green cropped cardigan sweaters.

Plus ordered the blue in both medium and small—wasn't sure how they would fit.

But I expedited. Impatient.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't take my eyes away from how deep the armholes appeared in the TSV dress. I'm sure my bra would show. You can't see them in the still photos.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

French blue or black colors $45

A397663
J Jason Wu Linen Button Front Shirt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Jason has such a nice personality.  He is a pleasure to watch.  I think this is the first time I see him standing.  I think he just said he is on via his phone!  He was showing how to tie a scarf and said he had a mirror on his iphone!  Funny.  Based on the numbers they have given, I think the TSV will be a sellout.  But since it is a delayed ship, maybe not...

Esteemed Contributor

Jason's modeling bit was hilarious!

I don't recall seeing before those stairs by which the models are standing.  And I guess Katrina too.  I haven't been watching throughout, are Katrina and the model just on opposite sides of the steps?

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I couldn't take my eyes away from how deep the armholes appeared in the TSV dress. I'm sure my bra would show. You can't see them in the still photos.

@PickyPicky3  - Jason has spoken about how he specifically designs his tops and dresses for bra coverage. I do understand it might depend on the type of bra. 

It's advance order so you have no risk placing an order now and canceling later, tomorrow,  in a few days - as long as it's before they process the orders for shipping

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  I ordered the Black TSV in petite.  Wear your picks in good health!  I am so enjoying this fashion show.

Honored Contributor

They really should provide info about the dress being advance order. Some new customers may not know what it means.

And they should mention the anticipated ship date

The  cardigans will be sold out by the morning