Honored Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Like others have stated, I am confused on the shade of pink in this dress. It looks different in the videos, more of a melon color. I’m just going to wait and see it presented. I agree that it is not the typical ruffle tiered dress since it only has one tier. I don’t understand the criticism That it doesn’t like designer when we haven’t even seen it presented yet!

@Steffdoggy10 - I think there are a number of regular posters that are miserable 😖 they thump around complaining and insulting other posters. They only like what they like ...a very narrow existence!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Steffdoggy10 

I totally agree.  So ridiculous, really!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Like others have stated, I am confused on the shade of pink in this dress. It looks different in the videos, more of a melon color. I’m just going to wait and see it presented. I agree that it is not the typical ruffle tiered dress since it only has one tier. I don’t understand the criticism That it doesn’t like designer when we haven’t even seen it presented yet!

@Steffdoggy10 - I think the pink shade of the dress is the same as the pink sweater.

I wouldn't call it 'fuschia' more like a hot pink. My experience with fuschia tone is that it has some purple in it - a very vibrant pink/purple

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Chi-town girl. That’s been my experience also with fuchsia. It just looks so warm and melon color in the video. Thank you!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Chi-town girl. That’s been my experience also with fuchsia. It just looks so warm and melon color in the video. Thank you!

Yes that's what I noticed earlier....I am concerned about that.  For some reason items shown at Q live look so different in color when I get them home.  I open the package and I can't believe it's actually faded peach!  not pink at all.  

I hope it's that beautiful hot pink color in the photos as I may just get it but I shouldn't buy anything these days...have bought to much BUT I do not have a dress at all to wear this summer and I like solids.  

Wonder what length?  I am 5' 4....another poster here said she got the petite at 5' 3.5"....to long can make me look wider than I am as I don't wear much of a heel...maybe 1.5" tops...usually under that in sandals as I need good arch support.  

I want that button up sweater to match also LOL!  Looks like I'll be up late tonight trying to decide.

Hey wonder if they will do free shipping on his 1st TSV/line?  They did that for Candance's TSV.  I can hope!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl , I'm thinking of getting the blue with matching sweater. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:

Yes that's what I noticed earlier....I am concerned about that.  For some reason items shown at Q live look so different in color when I get them home.  I open the package and I can't believe it's actually faded peach!  not pink at all.  

I hope it's that beautiful hot pink color in the photos as I may just get it but I shouldn't buy anything these days...have bought to much BUT I do not have a dress at all to wear this summer and I like solids.  

Wonder what length?  I am 5' 4....another poster here said she got the petite at 5' 3.5"....to long can make me look wider than I am as I don't wear much of a heel...maybe 1.5" tops...usually under that in sandals as I need good arch support.  

I want that button up sweater to match also LOL!  Looks like I'll be up late tonight trying to decide.

Hey wonder if they will do free shipping on his 1st TSV/line?  They did that for Candance's TSV.  I can hope!!

@tsavorite @Steffdoggy10 - I too want the pink to be hot pink tone!

Free shipping would be AWESOME 😎 excited to see the show. 1st I have a 'date' with the gym 😛 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I'm thinking of getting the blue with matching sweater. ❤️

@loveschocolate - the cobalt blue tone is so flattering- how can we pass it up 😍

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The Jason Wu Fall 2021 runway shows have just begun.

Love these:

E24lVCXWUAAZj5k.jpeg

{Wearing my iconic Jason Wu black hoodie with satin back {+ champagne diamond earrings} for tonight's TSV show. No place I couldn't go.}

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  - I need to check out his Fall runway, wow!

You are definitely in the spirit of the event Woman Wink I had a fantastic killer workout, showerr, in my jammies and relaxing with a rich cabernet.

My cart is set up and ready.  

Are there any other 'new'items posted?