Honored Contributor

J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

Not sure yet if there is a new Summer collection that will be posted for the June 4th TSV event. Will post updates/photos. 

Katrina is hosting the TSV launch show next Thursday night prior to her weekly Szish List show.

Here is the schedule for the full hour shows.

Screenshot_2021-05-28-19-25-42.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu Fashions - June 4th TSV

thanks for posting @Chi-town girl .  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I know that you're partial to a palm print and I thought of you when I saw this tonight! Sure it's pricey but it's a silk blend

CDBA7FE8-7888-4154-8BB4-A70E4A0B0B92.png

Victoria has been wearing it with the black TS

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I know that you're partial to a palm print and I thought of you when I saw this tonight! Sure it's pricey but it's a silk blend

CDBA7FE8-7888-4154-8BB4-A70E4A0B0B92.png

Victoria has been wearing it with the black TS

@Andreatoo  - thank you,  I've added it to my favorites

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hi All - the TSV is posted! There is an option for petities

$37.42 + 3.50 s/h

There is a "how to style video" prepared by Katrina on the product page

I like the fuschia and gold colors and that it has pockets. Have plenty of black summer dresses

A397286
J Jason Wu Regular Knit Midi Dress w/ Shirred Hem Detail

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting! I like the square neckline and the midi length. Looks comfy and flattering, I will probably order at least the pink. Thanks again
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmmm…my eye is drawn to the blue, but I just wore a green shirt that got me a compliment from a Z, so that could sway me. But I DON’T NEED ANYMORE CLOTHES!! Grrrr

I like the slightly thicker strap to hide your bra. And it has pockets, which is awesome. Should I or shouldn’t I? (Edited to add: I did.  Blue)

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 @Alter Ego - I LOVE the color tones and glad they are solids instead of prints). 

I also like the neckline and the thicker straps/good bra strap coverage.

Price point is really good for a TSV.

I've got the pink and yellow in my cart but I also like the green and blue. The only one I know I won't buy is the black

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting the TSV....I love the pink & blue colors but I just checked out the video for it and for some reason it looks melon color not that beautiful vibrant fuchsia like the photos.  I sure hope that video is wrong as I was leaning toward that color for sure...I don't look good in melon/peach color tones or pinks that really aren't pink but that muted washed out can't tell what color it's supposed to be so called "pink".

Blue looks really nice but until I see this presented I won't know what to do.  I also don't like having to stay up until midnightWoman Sad to see what the real look and color is.

Past my normal bedtime LOL