Honored Contributor

J Crew currently has a 40 percent off and free shipping deal. I have been very much enjoying their site, much to the chagrin someone who shall go unnamed -- let's just say that it's a he. :-)

Wonderful jeans, great jean shirts and jackets, and I am awaiting some white shirts. Check it out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

and 10% today at Ebates!!  :-)

Honored Contributor

Love those tissue tops and their body suits.

17656_GY6523_m.jpg

This jacket is now $35, adorable!

H2934_GR7092.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I also like this dress, but not the neckline. Would love it with a vneck trench style neckline.  Also offered in black

H7680_GR7504.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

J Crew currently has a 40 percent off and free shipping deal. I have been very much enjoying their site, much to the chagrin someone who shall go unnamed -- let's just say that it's a he. :-)

Wonderful jeans, great jean shirts and jackets, and I am awaiting some white shirts. Check it out.

@suzyQ3 @Chi-town girl

Love love JCrew. Not everything was 40% off, alas, but plenty is. Ordered two jackets (ruffled: one black, one khaki).

Suspect this is evidence of financial declines for the company?

Honored Contributor

@1Professorwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@suzyQ3 @Chi-town girl

Love love JCrew. Not everything was 40% off, alas, but plenty is. Ordered two jackets (ruffled: one black, one khaki).

Suspect this is evidence of financial declines for the company?

@1Professor, I should have said that it is 40 percent off full-price items. There may be other exclusions, but I didn't come across them.

As for the health of the company, I have no idea.

Enjoy those jackets!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: J Crew sale

[ Edited ]

Here are the two denim shirts and one jacket that I received recently. I love them. I was planning on keeping only of the shirts, but no...:-)

Selvedge chambray shirt women denim c

Western chambray shirt in vintage indigo women denim c

Classic denim jacket women denim c

Honored Contributor

I just received an update that the free shipping is only for a few more hours. Maybe the 40 percent will remain longer.

From what I've seen, they don't oftenhave both at the same time, so it a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 Thanks for posting about this sale. I just picked up 2 linen shirts at a great price. I still got free shipping, too.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

I love their No.10 Pencil skirts in the bi-stretch cotten for spring/summer and the wool for the winter.  I have them in every color for both seasons.  The fit is perfection.  Hope they bring them back.