Respected Contributor

I've seen the term "joggers" attributed to British English. Regardless, it is  currently the popular term for a variety of pants with an elastic cuff (and one of the more popular athleisure offerings for both men and women).

I had part of this morning's IM show on in the background while I was getting ready, and I liked much of what I saw (seemed to be mostly/all Soho collection items).

Honored Contributor

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@JCF wrote:

1jenniferjuniper.  Correct, to each his own opinion!!

I, personally, like to purchase things from someone that is pleasant, non-distracting and professional.

JCF, just curious when you go to a store, do u purchase items based on the salespersons demeanor? I choose items that I want to purchase for many reasons but salespeople/ show hosts don't influence what I buy.

I personally will not buy from a salesperson who acts like he/she has to lord over me and advise me on what I want when I know what I want, on someone whose knowledge of fashion is limited to the item they are hawking and cannot see beyond what they are talking about and do not care for the opinion of the customer, just their own.  

Super Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@JCF wrote:

I, personally, like to purchase things from someone that is pleasant, non-distracting and professional.

JCF, just curious when you go to a store, do u purchase items based on the salespersons demeanor? I choose items that I want to purchase for many reasons but salespeople/ show hosts don't influence what I buy.

I personally will not buy from a salesperson who acts like he/she has to lord over me and advise me on what I want when I know what I want, on someone whose knowledge of fashion is limited to the item they are hawking and cannot see beyond what they are talking about and do not care for the opinion of the customer, just their own.  

I don't rely on the salesperson's input. I make my own decision what to purchase.

Respected Contributor

Re: Izaac's Friday Show

[ Edited ]

I thought $50 plus shipping was a bit much for those. I've seen "jogging" pants that are dressier for that. I wouldn't wear Izaac's except for bumming around and I wouldn't pay $55 for that. JMO

Valued Contributor

1jenniferjuniper, When I shop, I shop for the products that I want or use.  I have never, I say never have encountered a non-professional salesperson, nor do I shop in stores that let their employees have their hair hanging in their eyes or look gothic, etc. 

I guess what I am saying, I shop in upscale stores that do not allow such non-professionalism. 

With this said, I'm calling it time out from you, 1jenniferjuniper.

Happy shopping where ever you go.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a difference in shopping on TV with the selling host and a money exchange in B&M: if you see the host as being unprofessional or something negative, you are not going to continue watching. Thus and ergo, NO SALE 

Super Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

There is a difference in shopping on TV with the selling host and a money exchange in B&M: if you see the host as being unprofessional or something negative, you are not going to continue watching. Thus and ergo, NO SALE 

The Q has millions of viewers, I don't think they will notice if you don't tune in. Lol.

Trusted Contributor

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@namealreadytaken wrote:

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@JCF wrote:

I don't rely on the salesperson's input. I make my own decision what to purchase.

I am much the same.  I buy what I like and buy from the store/online retailer and not from a person.  I could not care less about who is presenting the items online or who is hanging my hangers on the dressing room door in the store.

Super Contributor

I can use my own judgement too for what I want to buy. Only I just can't listen to her. She hurts my ears. I just can't. And I think you're wrong. If some of us turn the channel, many others out there are doing the same. Bet Q misses Lisa.

Trusted Contributor

I also really enjoy Shawn and Isaac together.  Shawn has always just been

herself.  She has a nice figure and looks good in just about everything.

The rapport between Isaac and Shawn is evident.  It's true Isaac makies

the most of it when he is presenting with different hosts. When he and

"Mrs. Bennett" are presenting it is a pleasure also.  But he still is able

to rise to the occasion with a more challenging situation--Jane T.