Valued Contributor

First, I must say I like Isaac and I have several of his sweaters.

Today, for the first time, I turned on the Friday show.  I was so surprised to see a pair of so called jogging pants that are nothing but a pair of tight sweat pants.  Jogging pants is a glorified name.

When one of the models came out to model she was standing in a pose that the drawstring was dangling between her legs, which looked so tacky.

During the presentation Shawn was talking about cool sneaks to go w/the pants. Why doesn't the Q get their host to talk like they have some education and professionalism.

I watch very few of Shawn's (never a full hour) shows and when she is with Isaac, I have to move on from that one, too.

My post will probably disappear, but I am so tired of the gothic, hair in the eye, morbib storytelling Shawn, when I tune in to the Q.

It is so nice to see Gabrielle, Pat, Jayne, Mary Beth and yes Jill.  I know Jill can get carried away with her excited expressions, but all in all I'd watch her for three hours over a two to five minutes of Shawn.

Q you appear to have declining sales, so why not look at some of the people that your viewers constantly complain about.

I'd much rather go on line (and I have) to shop without all the Shawn drama and the vacay stories.

Super Contributor

@JCF wrote:

First, I must say I like Isaac and I have several of his sweaters.

Today, for the first time, I turned on the Friday show.  I was so surprised to see a pair of so called jogging pants that are nothing but a pair of tight sweat pants.  Jogging pants is a glorified name.

When one of the models came out to model she was standing in a pose that the drawstring was dangling between her legs, which looked so tacky.

During the presentation Shawn was talking about cool sneaks to go w/the pants. Why doesn't the Q get their host to talk like they have some education and professionalism.

I watch very few of Shawn's (never a full hour) shows and when she is with Isaac, I have to move on from that one, too.

My post will probably disappear, but I am so tired of the gothic, hair in the eye, morbib storytelling Shawn, when I tune in to the Q.

It is so nice to see Gabrielle, Pat, Jayne, Mary Beth and yes Jill.  I know Jill can get carried away with her excited expressions, but all in all I'd watch her for three hours over a two to five minutes of Shawn.

Q you appear to have declining sales, so why not look at some of the people that your viewers constantly complain about.

I'd much rather go on line (and I have) to shop without all the Shawn drama and the vacay stories.

The best thing about this board is that we all have different opinions. I totally disagree with you ........ Love Shawn and Isaac together 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Izaac's Friday Show

[ Edited ]

Oh Ms JCF, I too feel your pain watching the entire show w/todays' host.  IM is so differetn with other hosts.  And I'll Leah in the mix too.

And like you, I'm totally baffled by the name 'jogging' pants when HOLY COW YES they are glorified sweat pants!!!!!  When did sweat pants become so glam, so IN, so fashion forward????  Clearly, designed like this, they ARE sweat pants!!!!! 

Now in my own defense, I do own 2 pr of pants like these. They are by NO means sweat pants!!!!!  One pr I bought at Marshall's made in a beautiful light weight black fabric that are very stylish and look great on, feel great too.  The other pr from kohl's are a cool blk/wht ikat print and the banding on the legs is the same fabric, not a diff color which makes them also very cool & stylish.

The ones I continue to see on the Q are in sweat pant fabric which in my book clearly makes them SWEAT PANTS!!!!!

And for the record, I do not jog and would not be caught dead in a pr of sweat pants!!!!

Valued Contributor

1jenniferjuniper.  Correct, to each his own opinion!!

I, personally, like to purchase things from someone that is pleasant, non-distracting and professional.

Super Contributor

@JCF wrote:

1jenniferjuniper.  Correct, to each his own opinion!!

I, personally, like to purchase things from someone that is pleasant, non-distracting and professional.

JCF, just curious when you go to a store, do u purchase items based on the salespersons demeanor? I choose items that I want to purchase for many reasons but salespeople/ show hosts don't influence what I buy.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in briefly to see if someone else would be filling in on Isaac's show (since his show is one I really enjoy with other hosts).  I had it on long enough to hear SK almost badgering him to be more specific about his Halloween plan.  C'mon.....respect his privacy!

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is my favorite host and she and Isaac together are the best pairing ever.  She has thousands of followers and it's laughable to me that the handful that don't like her and say they can't watch her are always the first on the boards complaining about her. 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  i don't know why but these pants are called joggers and they have nothing to do with jogging.   i know i'ts weird, but somebody comes up with these names and these pants have been around for about 3 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't Katherine Hepburn or Judy Garland wear those? And now today Paris Hilton is wearing them, well...I want them, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I don't know where they came up with that designation "joggers" either. I used to run, a lot, and never wore any pants like that. Shorts or running tights were de rigueur, not pants with extra fabric in them.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop