Contributor

Item Number for Host's Happy Shirt

Does anyone know the item number for the shirt that the host is wearing during the "Saturday Morning Q" program that's on right now?  It's white, looks like a knit sweater that's "unraveled" on the sleeves and sides, and HAPPY is on the front of the shirt in yellow letters.   I did a Q search of "Happy"  and "Happy shirt" , but nothing came up for that. Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Item Number for Host's Happy Shirt

When I first tuned in, the host was showing something with her arm and my eye immediately went to her sleeve. I thought - oh poor thing. She doesn't know she has a giant hole in her sleeve. Why won't the producers whisper in her ear?!?  Then as she moved, I saw the rips all over. Wow. I would never buy or wear something like that but we all have different taste. The fact that someone searched for it means it does fit someone's needs. Enjoy your purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini I knew what it was cuz i saw it aired last week.  The white is sold out in most sizes but black is available.  It got good reviews but it's a required taste for sure.

Contributor

Thank you all for your help!  There's just something about that shirt that appealed to me right away-- but sadly, yes, the white is sold out in my size. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Well, I just had to go and see what the hosts Happy shirt was...OMG...little rag muffin, strings hanging, sleeves flopping, wrinkled up hot mess, oversized top, pants. I  really was in awe.