Respected Contributor

Re: It's official...I wear too much black.

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1  I'm definitely not giving up my black pants Smiley Happy  Like you, I've decided to wear some white pants this year.  I've got a pair of white crops, but now I'm looking for the perfect white jeans (ankle or regular length).  It is already in the 80s where I live, so I've moved my lighter, brighter tops to the front of my closet.  Heck, I may even try a denim skort (shocking)...LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I'm definitely not giving up my black pants Smiley Happy  Like you, I've decided to wear some white pants this year.  I've got a pair of white crops, but now I'm looking for the perfect white jeans (ankle or regular length).  It is already in the 80s where I live, so I've moved my lighter, brighter tops to the front of my cloest.  Heck, I may even try a denim skort (shocking)...LOL!

@Trudey

You go, girl!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

You love black? Wear it I say!  I'm on the "black train" myself LOL. I love it and think it's very chic...black pants, jackets, tops, jewelry....my friend said I look like Johnny Cash LOL!  I did however step off and just ordered myself a pair of white pants and a few colored scarves.. Don't ever beat yourself up over wardrobe choices, especially if what you choose to wear makes you feel good. Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!v

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I'm definitely not giving up my black pants Smiley Happy  Like you, I've decided to wear some white pants this year.  I've got a pair of white crops, but now I'm looking for the perfect white jeans (ankle or regular length).  It is already in the 80s where I live, so I've moved my lighter, brighter tops to the front of my closet.  Heck, I may even try a denim skort (shocking)...LOL!

@Trudey  Here’s a shocker. In France, many women wear white jeans all year long....winter, too. I wear my white jeans in winter w/ taupe suede ankle boots, but a black sweater.....Gotta have my black somewhere! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me in for too much black and dark colors.  I went shopping yesterday because I feel I want to freshen up my wardrobe and I refused to look at anything black. My summer wardrobe isn’t all black but unfortunately not much fits right now so I have to work on that too. 

It is time to lighten things up.  

Congrats on your weight loss.  Give yourself time to adjust to wearing more color again. 

Trusted Contributor

Congrats on the weight loss!

I know I wear too much black!  Black pants, black dresses.  But I wear tops w/color.  If I wear a black dress, I always wear a colorful scarf.  

I thought wearing black was a New York thing.  Glad to see everyone else does it.

Love the look of black slacks with black ankle boots.  Especially in the winter, I must wear black pants a good 3 to 4 times a week.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11,

Bravo! I could not agree more with you. It is none of their business.

I also love black and white.

I am very thin however do not like how I look with bright colors🌻. 

Honored Contributor

I know I do I must have 8 different black t shirts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of black. I'll wear it, but it's definitely not what I usually reach for first.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland