Honored Contributor

I'm not generally a rabble rouser but since you brought it up...

picture this entirely hypothetical scenario: DG and SK trying to outdo each other (between their shouting, pretension and name dropping etc.) wouldn't that be a cacophony of  noise pollution?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm not generally a rabble rouser but since you brought it up...

picture this entirely hypothetical scenario: DG and SK trying to outdo each other (between their shouting, pretension and name dropping etc.) wouldn't that be a cacophony of  noise pollution?!

Oh, my ears, my ears!!!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

DG's voice has some sort of quality to it that hypnotizes me.  LOL

I cannot look away from the TV when she's on. 

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

DG's voice has some sort of quality to it that hypnotizes me.  LOL

I cannot look away from the TV when she's on. 

Remember the Seinfeld episode when Mary Hart's voice used to make Kramer have seizures?!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: It's not OK...

[ Edited ]

lolSmiley Happy same with me! (w/ DG -the dg2 right?) I'm mesmerized!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

That scenario gave me the {{{{(( shudders ))}}}}!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, I am married to someone who I have to interrupt all the time.  He doesn't like it, but honestly he talks in such detail with long drawn out stories, I would probably pass out if I waited for him to get to the end.  So, I'm the one who is rude????  I think he's rude for trying to bore me to death.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Unfortunately, I am married to someone who I have to interrupt all the time.  He doesn't like it, but honestly he talks in such detail with long drawn out stories, I would probably pass out if I waited for him to get to the end.  So, I'm the one who is rude????  I think he's rude for trying to bore me to death.  LOL 

@MomCat That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!  I have two beloved friends who do the same thing.  In my head I am thinking: (kill me now...)

Respected Contributor

Both are nails on chalkboard to me. Eeeek.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat@islandgrrl,

Funny!!! Woman LOL  In communication, there are two kinds of people, Levelers and Sharpeners. Levelers tell a 30-min story in two minutes. Sharpeners take 30 minutes to tell a two-minute story. I am SO a Leveler, but know many Sharpeners (yawn). Funny thing, I tend to sharpen when I am writing, but never talking.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop