Honored Contributor

It's gonna be a WHBM weekend!

Just thought I'd let you know that this Thursday and Friday, every regularly priced item at WHBM will be 20% off!

Respected Contributor

Re: It's gonna be a WHBM weekend!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm a recent convert to WHBM. My SIL has loved them for years.

I went to their store recently because I saw a pair of their gray jeans on a blog -  the Saint Honore Gray Skinny Jeans.

I ended up buying a different style of gray jeans, the Saint Honore Skimmer Jeans in gray. They are not as tight as skinnies but still fitted. I love the color, style, cute zippers at the ankle, and I don't have to hem them!

I paid full price (ouch!) but I love the soft, sturdy fabric and they appear to be very well made. My SIL tells me her WHBM jeans last for years.

Honored Contributor

I think the stores are gearing up for sales early in October, its F&F at Bloomingdales now and this, from what I remember there are a bunch of them at this time of the year.

Respected Contributor

What is WHBM?

Honored Contributor

White House Black Market

it is part of the Ch--'s brands, skewed toward a "younger" customer.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

White House Black Market

*********I agree, somewhat.  It's more fashion forward in the way that GiLI is.  I do see all ages in there, yet more of "our" age!  (I don't know if they'll rock the four inch grey boots on their intro web page, though!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

White House Black Market

*********I agree, somewhat.  It's more fashion forward in the way that GiLI is.  I do see all ages in there, yet more of "our" age!  (I don't know if they'll rock the four inch grey boots on their intro web page, though!!!

It's interesting because even though by my age I am in the Chicos demographic I can't buy anything because of their sizing.  Yet I am drawn to the store because of their use of color and some of the styles.  Like that faux seude fringed skirt,

Whereas WHBM probably has more things for me in terms of sizes, I find their products boring.  Not saying they are I feel they are for me.

Valued Contributor

I ❤️ WHBM but I hope they've got some new stuff out! Last time I was in all I found was some black ponte slightly boot cut pants, and the black asymmetrical sleeveless dress they were showing with it.  Great outfit, but I need some color!  Even if it is winter white!

Honored Contributor

White House Black Matket.  Love their sweaters, coats, and scarves!