Super Contributor

how all the QVC hosts have everything they sell....

Respected Contributor

....and why not ?

Although I wonder if Jane has a pair of these. 

JaneT-OTKboots.png

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1, Lol, yet, I'm betting they aren't seen on-air sporting those items unless that is what the program is selling at the time. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 Don't you think lots of the hosts would be shoppers even if they weren't working well-paid retail/TV jobs?  And even if they weren't dressing multiple times a day many days of the week?  I do.  

Honored Contributor

Once in a while they will admit that they were given items to try out at home.

So, they probably do have a ton of QVC items, that they didn't have to pay for.

I once saw a story about a former QVC host who was moving and had a yard sale.  There were pictures of QVC boxes of unused stuff for sale, mostly kitchen items that I could identify, but I am sure there was a variety of things.

It's a nice perk, but who would want a house and garage full of all of this stuff?

Super Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

....and why not ?

Although I wonder if Jane has a pair of these. 

JaneT-OTKboots.png

Lol, probably not! Although these are the the highest heeled shoe/boot I've ever seen her sell.....I'm pleasantly surprised Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: It's amazing, lol......

[ Edited ]

I saved that as they were one of the few times she was selling shoes or boots that I would like. What was amusing though is that she knoocked them over, but set them back up and went on as if nothing happened. What a trouper. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie You don't even have to have the public platform of a TV host to end up with more vendor gifts than you know what to do with.

Back in the mid 1960's when my ex and I rented our first apartment, we later discovered a cousin of mine I hadn't seen for years lived within walking distance of us.  He managed the children's department for an Abraham and Strauss -  you should have seen his 3 year old daughter's bedroom and closet.

People who have the power to influence what the rest of us buy make interesting studies.

Respected Contributor

I think they are given a lot of products to try before they are going to sell them. I also feel like they probably do shop a lot as they see things first and know if they want it. There is also probably a lot of things in and out of their homes on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

how all the QVC hosts have everything they sell....

...and in "MULTIPLES"!!!