Respected Contributor

Re: It's a hoodie and it's only $1020.00!!

This review is priceless.   Lol

Honored Contributor

And for those that really REALLY like roll tab sleeves...

roll tab sleeves.jpg

and a real bargain by comparison! only $730!

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo LOL I guess these designs sell. We are going to New York next week. I’m going to take notice of fashions. I just might see one of these “pretties” LOL

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

FC262743-4AE6-4EAC-8F80-9C45F6040012.png

' I could never have imagined that you could take a strait jacket and make it even more elegant' !!

While the PTB at Nordstrom may be giggling I'm thinking the vendor is p.oed!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo, haven’t you often wondered what tulle’s potential could be?  Lol

Respected Contributor

I am sorry someone thought this looked good and would even put it up for sale!! LOL

Honored Contributor

Along those lines did you see that leather jacket Sean was selling the other night for over $400?  Oh!  It had studs all over it....(I guess studs are expensive).

I love leather jackets (have a lot of them).  But I can tell you it would have to be REALLY amazing if it was $400.

I thought she was saying it was flying out the door.  Even on easy pay......good grief!  I've bought some beautiful leather (real lamb leather) jackets from QVC (Isaac and Louis have amazing leather jackets for under $400).

I do like it though when the Q has jackets like I was talking about because it does give everyone a chance to buy a variety of things.  I guess I just wasn't seeing anything that showed me it was worth that kind of money.  But then I'm the first to admit I don't know much about famous designers.  Like I said, I like Isaac and Linea and think they're fabulous.  They work for my life-style.

Somewhere out there I guess someone thinks this hoodie thingy is a good buy....more power to them....I guess.  If I walked into my Drs or around where I live I'd feel it was necessary to glue the sticker onto my forehead so people could see I paid $1020 for the thing....but then I'd get laughed out of the office because who'd pay that much money for a bunch of tulle?  I used to sew my own clothes and even back in the 60's tulle wasn't expensive....

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not only is it ugly and ridiculously expensive....it looks like the model isn't even able to lift up her arms. InterestingSmiley LOL

Also...if they have it available in white, it will double as a mummy Halloween costume! Now, it's affordable bc it's dual purposeSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Jill Martin will be walking out in one for GILI next.

I'll be waiting for it to hit as-is.

Honored Contributor

I've been cracking up at all the responses. Thanks for the laughter this afternoon.
"To each their own, in all things".