Honored Contributor

Re: It's OCTOBER: Think Pink! Will any of your fashion dollars go to BC items?

@silkyk wrote:

I love the color pink (Thank you Linea and Halston for offering some lovely items in this color) and I finally found some boots to match....and pink boots are hard to find! 

@silkyk

These are from Sundance, but they're backordered.  The shade is merlot, so who knows what they actually look like in person.

A pair of burnished and perforated boots with an air of handcrafted character.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

I love the color pink (Thank you Linea and Halston for offering some lovely items in this color) and I finally found some boots to match....and pink boots are hard to find! 

@silkyk

These are from Sundance, but they're backordered.  The shade is merlot, so who knows what they actually look like in person.

A pair of burnished and perforated boots with an air of handcrafted character.

LOVE that style of boot Lola!  Those are rocking!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Got my bias plaid scarf today!!!!  Super pretty, super soft ~ super everything, lol!!!  With the 25% off discount it's even better!!!  :-)

Respected Contributor

And to go along with all those cute pink boots this! The pink bag.....be still my heart.Heart

DSC_0092

Valued Contributor

I don't buy "pink" items and I WILL NOT buy anything with the pink ribbon insignia on it.  I don't like being reminded of the disease every time I look at something, aside from not liking the look. My mother had the disease twice and I had a "scare" a couple of years back.  Thus, I tend to think that any day that I make it through without haing to think about it is a good day.  However I do try to support the cause by getting a couple of pairs of FFANY shoes each year!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

I don't buy "pink" items and I WILL NOT buy anything with the pink ribbon insignia on it.  I don't like being reminded of the disease every time I look at something, aside from not liking the look. My mother had the disease twice and I had a "scare" a couple of years back.  Thus, I tend to think that any day that I make it through without haing to think about it is a good day.  However I do try to support the cause by getting a couple of pairs of FFANY shoes each year!

I can understand @SHIRAZ.  Wishing you nothing but good health. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

No I won't be buying any clothing or accessories that benefit breast cancer charities this October.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear much pink. If a top has some pink in it with other colors than I might buy it. It just depends on the print and fit. If the collections have other color choices I would be more likely to buy those. 

Trusted Contributor

I just love those boots and the pink sweater and the navy sweater.  This was a nice thread with all the pictures.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

I don't wear a lot of pink, and the whole October/pink thing is a turn off for me.  Donate your money directly is my personal feeling