Esteemed Contributor

It's Monday, no Inspired Style or PM Style?

I was surprised to see this. I will miss Amy . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: It's Monday, no Inspired Style or PM Style?

The schedule has them back on the 20th. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Amy will host one of the other shows?  I still see LOGO listed.

No Isaac tonight either.  

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I was surprised to see this. I will miss Amy . . .

@MaggieMack - I'm surprised about the programming too! Hours of D&C, Clarks & Argan, lol I thought...isn't today Monday, what the what??? 

Noticed when looking at the PMStyle homepage, the next show isn't until June 20th. 

Sure helps my resolve as I wait for deep clearance pricing for summer stuff & the Nordstrom catalog Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I'm patiently awaiting my Nordstrom catalog, too!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I saw that Shawn posted today on FB and IG that she was back in the hospital.  Not sure which came first, her being sick again, or the show was already rescheduled to accommodate the LOGO TSV.  I hope everyone at the Q takes care of themselves and better health to all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper@MaggieMack@Chi-town girl@Lipstickdiva@ChynnaBlue

I kid you not... if those who are sick at the Q have what we contracted in early spring, I don't know what...

I seriously thought we had whooping cough.  Have never been so sick with only low-grade fever in my whole life.  Even chronic sinus infections never made me so sick in this way.  I felt like every mucous membrane (respiratory tract including lungs) hurt terribly and felt under attack.

In the "old days" DH and I would have been hospitalized, I'm sure.

Don't go anywhere near someone who is coughing without covering your mouth and nose.  If you are sick, stay home or have something with you to cover your mouth when you cough.  Coughing must spew droplets of virus everywhere and far away!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I'm patiently awaiting my Nordstrom catalog, too!

@MaggieMack - I'm not so patient.  June is going to be a looooong month. It's only the 6th, hurry up July Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @LTT1 - oh, wow re: the illness situation. Wishing everyone a speedy recovery.

It's always an odd experience to catch a summer cold or worse, something about it happening during summer, just not right! I know some that have had a flu like bug recently. Hoping to miss this 'thing (s)'

Honored Contributor

Here is what Shawn wrote on her FB page June 1... with a picture posted of her having a breathing treatment:

6/1/2016 "Wonderful Wednesday here, ur place for good news and gratitudes. I've been sick for a week, and it's hideous. Bronchitis chest laryngitis ear plugged throat daggers. I would be scared, if I weren't so incredibly irritated, bc I've never been sick for so long wo my body kicking in and taking care of business. But there is still much to be grateful for (and since I've been house bound for a week, I have no choice but to find those things) first up, Joe, still loving me when I don't shower and look foul. For days. Meds, even though they aren't doing much, praise Jesus they exist. Cough syrup w codeine, you rule my world. Work friends sending me text love, our host team "Mother Hen" Mary who has covered my shifts (and all the hosts who have covered them too) and finally...the hot dogs I ate the other night for the first time in years that tasted so good. This week's WW was slim pickins but there's always something to make you smile. Please wash your hands. Ok friends, ur turn .. and this week I really need it. Tell me something good... ❤️🤕🙏😊"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~