Valued Contributor

It's Heidi Klum "TIME" (TSV)

After watching the midnight presentation I am totally in LOVE with these watches. I do not think the picture does these watches justice. Looked sooo nice live!! Heidi has a tiny wrist like mine and the watch fit her like a dream which made me happy. Smile

EZ pay or not, I am getting more than one! Can't decide on colors though. I can honestly justify ALL of them. Ugh, LOL!! I really love the Goldtone against the Black & White. So clean & classy!! The Blue with the Goldtone is very sophisticated looking.

The neon colors are just a fun look for summer. What drew me to the colors was the Gunmetal accents. You just do not see this coming and going. So different in my opinion. I'm picturing a nice tightly fitted black tank (or a contrasting color) with this pop of a bright color watch in the summer months. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Silicone bands are super duper comfortable (even in the summer for me) and very on trend right now with the high-end designers. The flexibility on the wrist is great.

The stones on the band look to be set down in the metal surrounding it. That's a plus. Heidi had me at the word bling on the band. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Again it's a different look and not very common. It gives the overall appeance of the watch a bold, sporty look especially with the working chrono dials! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I'm not concerned about the quality at all. Her pieces I do already own have exceeded my expectations.

This TSV looks to be a winner!! So many have already been sold. I best make up my mind on colors before I go to sleep.

Anyone else buying? Color(s)?

---Italia! Kiss