Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have already purchased some fall clothing.  Although I am thoroughly enjoying summer, and don't want it to end, fall is only a couple of months away.

On the other hand, I find shopping for Christmas decorations rather nauseating this time of year.

Go figure! :0

This is me!

No can do Christmas in July. In fact it really spoils the holiday season in my mind so I trip over myself grabbing for the remote to shut it off. (to those who enjoy it, I wish I had your mindset).

But if I see a cute sweater or pair of boots for Fall? Bring it! I even enjoy the process of tucking them away for the cooler weather. 

Honored Contributor

Wish it was 80` here. LOL Try 96`............LOL

Respected Contributor

I've been saying that since QVC began this Fall Fashion stuff.  It's 92 today and it will be in the 90's for the remainder of the week.  Fall does not and never has descended upon us the day after Labor Day.  I'm in MA but I will be wearing summer clothes at least through mid September and if we are lucky several weeks after that.  Why in the world would I want to buy fall clothes that will just hang in my closet for 2-3 months?  It's not like QVC is going to start selling spring/summer clothes on October 1.   Uhhhh....well....now that I think of it, perphaps they will...lol   Ditto for Christmas stuff.  Why would I shop now and deprive myself of the fun of shopping for Christmas in November.....when the holiday season really starts.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know I could start dying Easter eggs in November and bake the ham and fill up the Easter baskets.....lol   Nothing like getting an early start on the holidays...

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I will be different and say that I cannot understand this mindset.  You can't look forward 3 monthsand see yourself using the fall item?  This I don't get.

....the real questions is why would we WANT to?  

Valued Contributor

My car says 92 degrees right now!  90's for the next 10 days! I want to put an ice cube sweater on right now, not a cotton/acrylic/cashmere/wool/polyester or anything else for that matter. It is SO HOT!